Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Carrier Bug Megathread [Investigating]

ACorpse

So this seems to be getting worse and worse for me. It has gotten to the stage now where half the time Carrier with Vacuum as first precept simply doesn't suck. At all. Oh I get the "pile of loot on your head" thing occasionally, but far more often it simply flat out refuses to do anything.

EG here, definitely not on full health, but it wasn't bringing health orbs to me.

XihhPK5.jpg

Halp plox DE.

I am now getting the release bug i abuse the unstuck command to report it i hope thats ok DE !

Warframe0109.jpg

Warframe0110.jpg

I have this issue as well.  The funny thing is the behavior is different dependent on frame.  If I have Saryn equipped and it starts, I have to die and revive to get it to stop.  If I have Mag Prime Equipped I can do the jump slide thing to recover.  If I have Loki Prime equipped the energy will build up, followed by a nonstop noise of it trying to pickup, then the toilet gets clogged with mods.  If I drain off a bunch of energy it will pick up energy and unclog the toilet, thus letting the mods flow again.

My Carrier AKA  'Mr Toilet' is stuck using low-flow technology. 

This carrier feces fest has truly sunk to new lows.

In this screenshot, you can see this cluster of S#!t bouncing around my carrier overhead, all but obscuring my Frame.

I humbly request a Roto-rooter, double time if you please.

Carrier_zpsvxsrmroe.jpg

i've regularly been able to apply helicopter drano...    if you have a fast coptering weapon, you and carrier should exit the vacuum range before it re-sucks and can go back and pick up the loot. it's not a fix-all, but it often works.

Besides the Vacuum bug which still seems to be happening, if an ally has ammo mutation and you do not, then all ammo that the ammo mutating ally touches will not be pickupable by you and similar to the normal carrier bug, just follow you endlessly until it finally unspawns. Certainly makes refilling your weapons quite difficult between the two errors.

Just a lil headsup on an old bug that has persisted for several months.

How can it be that such a gamebreaking bug as the carrier bugging out items, have yet to be fixed?

The bug not only corrupts your loot but also has several other sideeeffects such as;

1) Inability to revive

2) Activate consoles

Basically everything that require the activation button is disabled due to a cloud of fictional loot, that only appear on the persons screen.

If it helps then the bug occured this time around 15:35-15.50, but it is just one out of many incidents.

In short please fix the carrier lootbug please (Insert grumpy cat)

- Binne

Definitely related to a GP mag being present.

This is just so stupid.  Do the simple fix, give players a bigger loot collection range when they have an active carrier with the mod, instead of having a pile of loot getting dragged around by a separate entity.

Definitely related to a GP mag being present.

This is just so stupid.  Do the simple fix, give players a bigger loot collection range when they have an active carrier with the mod, instead of having a pile of loot getting dragged around by a separate entity.

Maybe on your end, but not on mine.

Ever since I've crafted the Carrier and used it, I've been getting the loot bug issue regardless of whether I have Carrier equipped or not.  Most of the time, the issue centers around picking up ammo.  If my magazine and ammo bin are at full, and I am near an ammo on the ground, it will endlessly play the "click" sound of picking up ammo.

My brother on the other hand, does not own Carrier, so on his game, he never experiences this issue.  It seems to be that owners of Carriers are the ones experiencing this loot bug issue.

For now, I simply do not use Carrier at all.  Although I have issues picking up ammo, at least I can pick up mods, resources, health and energy no problem.  And this bug happens on every type of Tenno mission.  Have not experienced this on Archwing missions.

Ammo bugs even without carrier equipped, but probably only if you own a carrier.

I can loot all just fine, but my friend who's got carrier gets ammo stuck even with fully empty primary weapon ammo which renders main weapon useless.

Bug often appears when using channeled weapons

There is a bug that affects me very often that makes collectables (everything from mods to credits) float above and behind me. They remain uncollected at the end of the mission, and during the mission they block my vision and render me unable to interact with things like hacking consoles or reviving allies. Rolling, dying, entering menus, and falling into pits do not seem to have any effect on the items.

Image of the bug

314a3cw.jpg

Preventing me from hacking

2urxdm1.jpg

I've been noticing that and I understand that is annoying. I think it happens because it much have something with the internet connection or sort of, something that causes the items to become uncollectabla for a limited time until it comes back to normal. But it still annoying especially during excavasion or survavial mission once that you can't pick up anything causing you to run out of pretty much everything.

I'm not sure if that's fixable but I hope so.

sinc ethe last update i now have this bug EVERY time i take out the carrier and even on extem missions i have tryed waiting around for it to normalize or some thing but it never changes it has got to the point where if i want to do a mission and not be forced to use respawns 2-3 times per mission i have to bin the carrier intill some thing is done about him.

i have only started encountering this bug in the last few days , but it is a incredibly frustrating bug as i run ammo mutation mods and carrier for the expressed purpose of keeping up the ammo on my bullet hose weapons, a style i am fond of, i also run a Hydroid most of the time and i have mods invested in my more energy expensive abilities, the simple fact is i have a very specific setup that i intentionally setup using the games " customize your play style" system and now because of this bug it is preventing that very system from working as i had it set up.  

I do not have a good way to fix this issue, sadly, but all the same this should be a priority as i know a large number of people who have spent money on platinum they used to purchase sentinels, the carrier being one of them, as a product that was purchased with essentially real money it should be working as intended, if it is not then it needs to be fixed  ASAP, otherwise its a product that is not working as intended and is essentially broken upon sale.

Plus one for the urgent fix of this bug. It bugs not only loot collection and use/revive functionality but the whole game...

DE cann't you just remove the animation of objects queuing at Carrier? Make them insta-disappear - at least until you firmly fix the bug...

Edited by rEtush

cueLF4t.jpg

It's getting out of hand... it needs to be fixed once and for all.

No ammo, no energy... started after 5minutes so the void key was lost, best I could do was clap-emote the enemies to death.

Happened several times this week, in games with good and bad connection.

At least if  I had  Mirage, I could have 4thofJulied all these pickups and clear my view ^^

Edited by lukaself