The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino/rhino Prime/sentinals

(PSN)Bear1_5

I need my rhino prime to be a bit stronger. He skin falls apart even with prime flow attached and any higher value cards. He needs to be a juggernaut.  The sentinels need upgrades too. I use helios. I like the melee attacks but its not enough. I need more appearance options. Special clothing and gear for each warframe enhancing the variety. Back to my rhino prime. I need my power and strength.

Using Sentinel Mod Guardian can replenish your shields to maximum once they are depleted, combined with Iron skin with power strength makes it a better way of keeping yourself alive. Although you should consider changing frame on higher content with more CC.

Rhino is really good IMO, they just need to make casting time for roar so that its faster and they need to change his 1 to make it better.

Additionally they could also make it so iron skin is a one-hand ability in order to make it easier to use. There's not really any other way to make it better, for endless any EHP is pretty pointless and abilities need to either prevent you from getting hit or make you invincible.

Rhino doesn't need to be the juggernaut, many players get these misconceptions of what a frame should be when in reality they are what they are and simply that.

Not bashing op, I'm not including him in this but I think many players use rhino through the star chart and when they realize that end game means "do not get hit or die", iron skin loses a lot of its utility.

Preventing knock downs again would be something that could also help it..

Basically..

Make charge better

Make roar's animations faster

Make Iron Skin a one-hand ability and allow it to prevent knock down like it used to

Edited by (PS4)JiggaJazz

primed flow have nothing to do with iron skin lasting longer, add power strength mods

primed flow will help you survive if you use quickthinking mod only, wich is something i don't recommand for rhino

But we dont want him to be a CC bot/machine

=(

Which is why I made suggestions to his abilities.

I didn't say anything about charge but I feel that needs an entire rework.

I'm all for rhino no longer being stomp bot but he is definitely great for lv 50+ due to stomp and shall continue to be a great warframe in end game as stomp bot

Basically, whether they fix him or not rhino is amazing for end game but it would be nice to increase his options with more than just rhino stomp