Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #53

[DE]Rebecca

Any news on a global Kubrow AI rework?  Maybe some new unique rare patterns like the lotus pattern.

With the upcoming release of the Sentients, will we be given a 4th slot for mod configuration on weapons and frames? I think it's high time we're able to store more builds on our gear.

i got a list of questions:

1: when will we see female Corpus and full-body Lotus in the game

2: when will the next prime warframe get a bit of codex lore?

3: we get a certain level of interaction with Cephalon Simaris in the Sanctuary room. is there any chance this concept can be expanded upon so that there is a high level of interactive communication with the characters of Warframe. for example, we could interactively communicate with the syndicate leaders or the Lotus herself.

4: when playing Archwing missions, we still are not able to see the true Archwing setups on the squad list, any chance of updating this soon?

5: when the Archwing raid comes into play, what level of difficulty and challenge would it be? Archwing is still a fairly new feature and i fear that not enough players may be used to its mechanics or have made the necessary upgrades to be ready for this sort of thing.

Edited by Stigma_Deathshatter

1) - Can we, for the love of lotus, get some new exclusive mods even skins added to the regular platinum packs? Those mods have been there since the beginning. It like eating the same thing everyday just scuffs my edge to dull spoon, can i get some hot sauce with my Platinum purchase?

2) - Can we get more controller support on PC? I play all three platforms and controller works really well on consoles, but on PC it is tedious at times to have to grab a mouse to do normal house keeping things such as selecting a dark sector mission or recycling my extractors on pc.

3) Can we get a real Mega-man inspired primary weapon that effects change based on energy type like chroma? or could put the last boss killed twist on it.

4) Are you Tenno enough? Join Tenno basic training contest!!! How about a expense paid trip contest where Warframe players can hang out at DE and see what it takes make Warframe great first hand as well as hang out shoot the S#&$ checking out local Canada. Then share that experience on a live stream the next day week. Preferably when its warm, recently came back from Montreal, Canada froze my tail off while there; great city though.  Poutine was nice, but Schwartz smoke meat = priceless.

Q: We all know that when melee air attack game it ruined parkour, no-one parkour to go up anymore, what are the plans on the air melee attack so it doesn't ruin parkour 2.0?

Q: We are always getting new kubrow fur patterns , new colors, a new race coming, but what about body shapes?

Q: Will sentients have their own tileset or will it be just like infested used to be when they came out (using other's tilesets)? If they do have their own tileset what will it look like?

Q: Will we see more easter eggs in the game? other than orokin cats? for example a "Grinner the little mermaid" randomly appearing hanging out in a rock on new tileset.

Q: Will we se more colors and better color customization on the dojos? for exemple, make decorations change the colors as well with room, most decorations are bluish and doesn't fit on most colored rooms..

Q: What about the trinity's lobster tail, it was said a long time ago it would be reworked, any plans on this?

Q: Any news on Chat 2.0?

Edited by JeyciKon

The damage model right now is highly favors elemental damage builds, any plans to change how the damage mods work so we can get a bit more variety in builds? Right now we have Rainbow Builds 2.0

Are there any upcoming quests? Will some future companion be available through a quest (like Limbo and Mirage)?

Speaking of Mirage, her questline introduced a new resource, the Orokin Cypher, any plans for that new resource or is it just gonna sit there in my inventory being useless?

Excalibur proto skin PBR when?

Can we expect Syndicate expansion?  For example, what are the Arbiters trials and disciplines?  Who are the "weak and innocent" the Steel Meridian swear to protect?  These questions and their answers could lead to Syndicates being more than sinks of Standing that give you cool stuff, and might answer some of the players concerns as to why the Syndicates tend to lean towards extremes.

Personally, I'd like to know WHY the Arbiters think we're awesome, why Suda is superior in size and knowledge as opposed to most Cephalons, what Steel Meridian is truly protecting, where the Red Veil members splintered from, why Perrin Sequence is driven away from the Corpus, and why New Loka members are the way they are.

Do you have an ETA on 16.6, the Yin-Yang Frame, the Mios sword, and the nunchaku?

Also, will we see complete color palettes, catalysts/reactors, legendary cores or primed chamber being sold by the void trader? 

Questions waiting for an answer:

1: Will we ever be able to use or sell those Nav segments or will they forever be bound to our inventory?

2: Will Steel Meridian ever get a new death squad that actually feels like a threat?

3: Will we ever be able to scan Darvo and other codex entries that you cannot scan anymore?

4: Will there ever be a dedicated PVP server or a fix, so when the host leaves between matches everyone is not booted out?

5: Will PVP get a fix for the host leaving right as a match ends resulting in no reputation given to other players?

6: Will Excavation begetting fixed so the excavator doesn't take hits while snow-globe and cataclysm are up?

Any progress on the Tenno Orbiter?

Any more additions to the Cephalon Simaris syndicate?

Will there be more slots for Emblems and Sigils? Limiting to two at a time is a pity because a lot of them are very cool.

Any plans to rework Syndicate assassins?

Edited by ChickenBar

Dear Dang Diddly DE Developers

When will you be expanding Archwing in general? 

We all know Sharkwing and J3 Trial is right around the corner, but I'm talking about missions in general.

Archwing's biggest problem is its lack of content, and adding many more nodes across all planets with new mission types will greatly reduce that problem, more so than Sharkwing and J3 will.

Also, what about the rebuilding of Relays and Fomorian Sabotage teased in the Eyes Of Blight event? When are we getting that?

Like always, stay hot dog.

Thanks for the read, have a Hektato:

0CgTSNq.png

-Rox

• Thoughts on implementing something similar to Final Fantasy 14's Party Finder instead of the Recruiting Chat?

• Can we get more color packs/bundles for the rest of the existing color palettes?

• Can we get better kubrow, syndicate, mind controlled AI behaviors before introducing more kubrow types?

• Can the Boar primary be made available outside of the Wrecking Rhino pack?

• Thoughts on making the aura slot more of a neutral polarity to give more freedom in aura choices between frames? Or at least making them all the same point cost?

• Any chance we can get native Supersampling or Resolution Scale and an UI that doesn't shrink in the process?

• Any plans to move Conclave/PvP to dedicated servers?

• Can we get EU East and EU West regional separations? Europe is too big to not have this separation in regards to latency issues.

• Login reward revamp, news?

• Why aren't there opposite genders of warframes available, at the very least, as a cosmetic option?

• Can we just have an default increase in mod/orb/ammo pickup range for Warframes and make the Carrier more like its Kubrow counterpart? Having to practically stand on top of drops isn't fun in a supposedly high pace action game

• Saryn's 4th power Miasma can't possible be considered a "healthy" power, is there a redesign in the works?

• Primed Excalibur for the regular peasants that weren't around in Warframe during Founder Packs sale?

• How is the optimization process going? Is it still ongoing?

• Ignis revamp/rework? Unique model that doesn't look like the Grakata? It could use more "oomph"

Can we expect Syndicate expansion?  For example, what are the Arbiters trials and disciplines?  Who are the "weak and innocent" the Steel Meridian swear to protect?  These questions and their answers could lead to Syndicates being more than sinks of Standing that give you cool stuff, and might answer some of the players concerns as to why the Syndicates tend to lean towards extremes.

Personally, I'd like to know WHY the Arbiters think we're awesome, why Suda is superior in size and knowledge as opposed to most Cephalons, what Steel Meridian is truly protecting, where the Red Veil members splintered from, why Perrin Sequence is driven away from the Corpus, and why New Loka members are the way they are.

I agree it would be nice to have more lore on the syndicates and dare i say it their own planet hideouts.

Q1) Any hints on when frost prime will be back from vault? And roughly when will he be receiving his rework(which update)?

Q2) Will there be more upcoming interesting raids excluding law of retribution?

1.By new pets you mean Archwing and Sharkwing pets? I think it would make that specific gameplay a lot better. Also, can we expect the shotguns&snipers rework in U17?...please? My 5 forma'd Tigris is collecting dust :(

2. Now that the Karak has been "wraithed", can we discard a design revamp for it? I mean a lot of Grineer weapons that had ductape on their model had been revamped already. 

Edited by osheroth

Limbo has been getting some attention on the forums as of late, mostly revolving around rift surge and the possibility of it being a passive trait rather than a full ability. Do you have any changes or tweaks in store for Limbo in response to the community feedback?

Can we get a buff for the Glaive Prime?

My reasoning for this request is that all of the Prime variants of weapons have noticeably different stats, while the Glaive Primes only difference between itself, and its Non-Prime variant, is the Attack Speed of 1.2 verses 1.0, nearly a doubled flight speed of 40 m/s verses 20 m/s, and a faster return time. 

I'm not saying these changes arn't amazing for a Power Throw, Whirlwind, Quick Return, build. Even without those Mods, a skilled Tenno can throw and shoot rather effectively.

But as a melee, it's really ineffective. It's Primarily a Slash weapon, and the maximum amount of Slash, without channeling, is 290.1. But that's with Pressure Point, Buzz Kill, Jagged Edge, Rending Strike, and Spoiled Strike. Leaves 3 open slots, IF you don't add Fury to counter Spoiled Strike (but why wouldn't you?). Any smart Glaive builder using this build, is gonna use those last 2 slots for Whirlwind, and then either Rebound, Quick Return, or Power Throw. But this isn't really a "smart" build", it's just a "maximum build".

I'd just like to see a change to its base damage output. I know this would put it at the most altered Prime Variant of a weapon, and would understand if some of the old buffs had to be nerf-ed, but the Glaive and its Prime variant are in need of some love, and i think this would be a good step in the right direction. 

Question:

Auction House. When is this happening? We need this, Trading is too much of a cesspool with zero coordination or order. Can we get a system that enables us to post the things we want to sell or trade without having to constantly spam our wares in the Trade chat, at least? I mean, in an online game with a Market, in-game currency, and trade system, it is imperative that we have an Auction House to further facilitate trading, and you have many games for reference, such as World of Warcraft, Spiral Knights, to name a few.

At least consider it, please.