Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember makes me sad.

3ch0

So I started a week or so ago. And the first thing i noticed was the ember frame. In every game i have the option i play the champion that lets you start things on fire. Ofcourse that wasn't a starting option so I took my excaliber and started to work towards an ember frame. I bought a blueprint first thing. instead of mats to build it i was a bit off put that i needed to find 3 more blueprints to first build but ok thats fine. I found them and i built them. Then i waited 3 days to get it. Then I put it on and went to work. O how sad i was. Its abilitys are incredibly under powered. The fireball has potential its incredible range and accuracy where fun. But if you where not killing a infected you where not killing anything. The second ability where you set your self on fire to deal damage, a very neat idea. But at a cost of 50 energy for 2 seconds of very very low range aoe you must be joking. Compared to the first ability of excaliber. Which has range not only forward but its near frame aoe, duration and cheaper cost. This was a joke. Even against infested it felt utterly worthless. I quit right there. It wasn't even fun enough to play to lvl 15 when i had so planned before i even had it to be my primary lvl 30 first full upgraded warframe. I sold it today for a rhino frame i built. only having two slots and not feeling keeping it was worth it at this point. Even the modeling left much to be desired. I really hope they rework this frame (again) and turn it into something playable.

You've got to have in mind that the game's in closed beta phase.

Currently, most of the spells are either too weak or too strong, but it's not said that they're to stay this way.

There's still a long way left to go until the game's finished, I wouldn't be surprised to see a few changes coming while then.

There's also already a few topics opened concerning EMBER, where a lot of players shared the same view as you do.

-Grimwyse

It's immensely playable, you just have to remember that she's most effective against light armored targets. Get some power amplification and cost reduction mods and Fire Ball is a nukey blast of fun. I'll agree with Overload only because the 3rd and 4th abilities are crazy powerful so it's more efficient to save for those. I take it you didn't use Fire Blast aka Murder Circle correct?