Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.6.0

DE_Adam

I might be in the wrong here but .. that helm looks like it was taken from Star Wars xD I remeber something like this.

World War I soldiers did the style first. Armistice helm, it's supposed to look like old fashioned gas mask plus helm I think. That's what it reminds me of, if anything Star Wars copied WWI. ; P

Fixes

• Fixed Clients being unable to see Kubrow’s revive percentages or downed timers.
  • Fixed red enemy markers appearing on the mini map/HUD after a Kubrow has been revived.
  • Fixed the visual quality of enemies dropping when fighting in thick fog.
  • Fixed an issue causing Clients to spawn outside of the level when entering a Mission on a Void Derelict tileset.
  • Fixed the Jackal sliding around on the ground or getting stuck when firing its grenades.
  • Fixed the Daikyu becoming locked in a full draw animation when sprinting.
  • Fixed an error causing Clients to be unable to see bonus Mission objectives through the pause menu.
  • Fixed an error that caused the minimap to not display properly in Interception Missions.
  • Fixed an issue that allowed the Dera to retain damage bonuses from Volt’s Electric Shield, resulting in higher than normal damage.
  • Fixed a visual bug on Kubrow dens that showed their homes being made of reinforced metal!
  • Fixed Carrier Sentinels not sucking in Sigils and other item drops.
  • Fixed Navigation segments becoming unlocked if a player completes a quest on a segment that they have not unlocked normally.
  • Fixed an issue causing shots from a weapon equipped with the Terminal Velocity Mod to freeze in mid air, becoming impossible to shoot through.
  • Fixed Nullifier enemies appearing in non-Nightmare Law of Retribution Trials.
  • Fixed the objective in Hijack Missions not properly draining shields from players.
  • Fixed Rescue Mission Mastery Tests becoming unbeatable if the Rescue target falls off the level.
  • Fixed the Law of Retribution’s second phase becoming unbeatable if a player dies before the pressure-plate puzzle can be completed.
  • Fixed Clients seeing double experience when an enemy is killed.
  • Fixed some Conclave-only Mods being usable in normal gameplay, and vice-versa.
  • Fixed Daikyu’s charged shots causing odd animations when turning to aim.
  • Fixed punch-through Mods sometimes not having a proper effect on weapon’s fire.

Awesome sauce

Bruhban needed that helmet, now a true pimp. Thanks guys ;)

Haven't actually logged in, but the update looks pretty solid...

Except, I'm not liking the Banshee augment based off its description. Would have liked something like...increasing the duration of the knockdown by 3 seconds as a fixed amount that isn't affected by power str  or duration. Wouldn't be too op, yet would be reliable enough to use. 

Still, I guess there may be some players who find a use with this augment. 

The Nyx augment looks pretty amazing though. 

Two weeks for this?

Similar feeling here. Finally an update after 2 weeks aaaaaaaaaand nothing to do.

But hey, filler update that finally brings that Nyx augment that I've been waiting for months. And after so many months with this mod in the code waiting for release, I wonder if they took the time to make some visual to make us know the range of the effect, because it's annoying when abilities have poor or no visuals indicating the range, and even more when this has a lasting effect.

Edit: Well, it's nice that Nyx Augment does have a visual indicator of it's diminishing range, too bad you won't be able to see it unless you stop playing to search and focus on keeping up with the visual effect 'cause it's so damn hard to see it.

Edited by Sorrow0110

don't care once again i get kicked to login and get no mission reward, i'm getting sick of losing credits, resources, platinum & time on my boosters because this game bugs so often & DE don't care i'c contacted support many time and each time whoever reply has not read my problem at all its like talking to a brick wall