Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.6.0

DE_Adam

Still no fix for controller issues in the Main Menus ( see: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/464974-main-menu-market-unable-to-browse-featured-page-with-controller/ ), also as a quick note, It appears it effects the control of the menus using a keyboard also. To test with a keyboard and mouse, Simply ignore the mouse and try to control the whole menu with just the keyboard.

Releasing alternate helmets for frames with Arcane Helmets does not seem like a good or even useful idea, i'm pretty sure it will only ever be used by people that do not own an Arcane Helmet...

-_- no real new content.  Kind of disappointing since there was no update last week. 

Don't get your hopes up for any large/major content until u17.

Thx for the chaos augment tho, I might go and see if its any good.

At first I was hopeful that the Chaos augument would bring back some usefulness to the skill after Loki stole it with the Irradiating disarm -augument. Buuuut no. Duration: 50% of Chaos and range diminishes during the duration? This could be a default ability of the skill and it's STILL USELESS... Chaos NEEDS to be recastable, or buffing this augument to 100% of duration. Nyx is still uterly useless compared to Loki :| DE, bring back my favorite frame!!

Releasing alternate helmets for frames with Arcane Helmets does not seem like a good or even useful idea, i'm pretty sure it will only ever be used by people that do not own an Arcane Helmet...

First of all, arcane helmets aren't that amazing, plenty of people use the cosmetics they like because... it's cosmetic. Second, people who have arcane helms are in the minority, considering they're no longer available outside of trading. And third, arcane enhancements say hi, they can be placed on any helm.

The entire point of the removal of arcane helms was specifically to move away from the thought possess that you are using.

Hmm that chaos augment looks nice,but i think they invest way to much efford in PvP again.Since they do so much for PvP the content we get is very small except the last events.I dont like that because warframe is a PvE game.

will there be anymore helmets for the early frames again :o i know the answer is probably yes but i feel its been quite some considerable time since we have seen helmets for mag, ember, ash, trin, excal, rhino, and other early frames. idk i have a customization fetish

Edited by homiedudemanguy

• Frost's Freeze damage has been reduced in PvP.
  • Ember's Fireball damage  has been  reduced in PvP.
  • Mag's Pull damage  has been reduced in PvP.
  • Volt's Shock damage  has been reduced in PvP.
  • Excalibur's Slash Dash damage has been increased in PvP.
  • Oberon's Smite damage has been decreased in PvP.

I thought it was kind of funny seeing all the reductions for the frames 1st skill but Excalibur's lol.

Was it it lacking? I have no idea since I don't really see Excalibur's in conclave recently~

Minus the occasional Mastery Rank 0-4 players, but they're usually more focused on gunplay~

will there be anymore helmets for the early frames again :o i know the answer is probably yes but i feel its been quite some considerable time since we have seen helmets for mag, ember, ash, trin, excal, rhino, and other early frames.

Keeping my fingers crossed for a new Zephyr helmet! I know not exactly one of the older frames but it'd definitely be nice to see a new one~

Hmm that chaos augment looks nice,but i think they invest way to much efford in PvP again.Since they do so much for PvP the content we get is very small except the last events.I dont like that because warframe is a PvE game.

Also just letting you know, we just had a huge update not even that long ago, and having two major events the other week with almost 4 to 5 weapons just this month alone.

Remember this is just a small update, and the PvP team is a completely different entity then the ones working on the main game. And there are significantly more changes and fixes on this particular update then the fixes/changes on Conclave. (Main has 20 something while Conclave is about 13 I believe; most of it was just damage/UI changes for Conclave over some major issues and bugs on the main game).

I hope that clears it up!

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

Just gonna drop a quick feedback on the augment for Nyx's Chaos.

The idea was good, but i fear the implementation is not really all that good. I mean, both 50% duration AND shrinking range? Mmmmm.

Considering Chaos is not recastable and building for duration can leave you with a very long time unable to cast it because of some mob hiding in the corner... Well, imho it's not worthy. At all.

It would be a nice augment if it either had half duration and fixed range or full duration and shrinking range.

The best would be to have, at least imho, 100% of duration with range shrinking from 100% to 50%. That would be a cool addition and useful.

As it is now it stays active too little and shrinks too fast to be of any use other than slapping a Chaos on that one mob who was just outside range and happened to run by.