Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.6.0

DE_Adam

Thanks for the fixes DE but:

Still no fix for that one particular map on Kiste -  the one where players slide down a tube. The datamass still drops into oblivion and it screws up players' stats as they're forced to quit and fail.

Secondly, bombards are doing one hit kills on defense targets while bypassing defensive barriers, thus resulting in instant mission fails. In our squad's case it happened on Kiste after not getting that one problematic map. 

Hoping to see a resolution to these problems soon.

Edited by tojo01

To be fair the Daikyu's damage, as far as I can tell the past few days, one hits every frame. Even Chroma's 3rd ability with max % armor rating increase.

Beyond that, ehh. Other then Daikyu's tweak and a few others, the decrease was probably very minimal. Atleast from what I can tell. Like the Strun Wraith for example, I'm still doing pretty decent damage overall, so complaints here lol.

The Latron series is an odd ball though. I mean if you were Nyx (which I mainly use in pvp), or any other squishy frame, you would get 1 to 2 hit, over some other frames which could take more. I mean it wasn't so bad, just a bit harder for survivalbility. Not sure how it's going to pan out though now with some of the bulkier frames. But hey, time will tell~

Fair enough that that's your opinion and all, but IMO, melee is what needs a nerf.  Daikyu is new, so that's excusable.  But the resounding consensus is: primarys and secondaries are pretty much all underpowered and undifferentiated.

Could it be? An ACTUAL VACUUM FIX? I'll believe it when I've tested it.

Ammo and energy are still getting stuck, but they seem to get unstuck when you reload/use an ability instead of just sitting there making "click" noises. Still seems to make reviving people or using hack panels a mission. Or at least that's been my experience.

If anything, the "last few targets in exterminate missions don't spawn" problem has gotten worse. Two out of the last 3 missions I ran took upwards of 5 minutes to spawn the single last remaining critter in. We ran all the way back to spawn and out to the exit again before it showed.

3 bugs happened to me since this update :

1- (The white screen bug) became (white screen crash), after the screen going white the game crashes, no more hearing sounds.

2- The white screen crash happens now every 5-30 minutes to me .. which make the game unplayable for me, i can't complete any mission now without getting this crash .. unless i play capture and finish it fast i think.

3- This is new .. i didn't have lag or bad ping while playing T2D mission , but after we all chose to leave after wave 10 , i got host changing message then wave 11 started for me .. alone, but nah .. i was the frost one in team :D .. so i decided to go on .. just to get a white screen crash at wave 14, with no team in th mission to go back to after restarting the game which i did before wave 5 ... Yea .. the white screen crash happened to me TWICE in this mission with this host bug too :(

Hope you figure out this white screen thing.

And thanks for the update.

Edited by DarkeTH

Question, It doesn't seem to be the case,but I want to make sure, does the terminal velcity fix menitoned in the OP also included the whole turning invisble when projectile speed is increased?

Exactly!

Can we get ETA on this bug fix? its really annoying, and i dont have initiative, to level up those type of weapons, with this kind of bugs. 

EDIT: ITS FIXED! THANK YOU DE!

Edited by JustSneaky