Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prisma Daedalus Color Tints Need A Little Bit Of Change. Please?

Artekkor

Ok, so, first of all: i really like Prisma Daedalus Armor (PDA from now on). It looks cool and everything.

There is just one little thing that bothers me and i would love to see it changed a little bit: the customization options.

Btw it's not just about Daedalus, there might be some other items that needs this.

There is 2 types of PBR textures that i see around: normal ones (there is few sub-types of those, but that's doesn't matter right now), and metallic ones (that replaced all gold on Boltor Prime and Burston Prime for example).

One of the difference between them: how they react to coloring. Normal PBR textures (not metal) are very bright and even with darkest colors - they still don't turn into ultimate black holes that consume light like nobody's business. While bright colors make them almost hurting to my eyes.

Metal parts react exactly the opposite: really dark colors make them VERY dark, just like in case with old non-PBR textures.

I'm totally okay with all of this. Except for one part: i want there to be a wall between these 2. When i paint my metallic parts into metal/gold, i don't want the rest of the item to turn into ultimate white/yellow eye destroyer. And it works the other way around: when i'm trying to make normal (non-metallic) textures dark, i don't want metallic ones to become almost invisible because of how dark they get.

I saw these problems before on some other items, but never bothered me as hard as on Prisma Daedalus Armor. I would really love to see this being changed and / or tweaked around, so wouldn't be so restricted in customization options. 

Here's what exactly i'm talking about:

Primary: The Main Issue here. it colors a very huge part of metallic parts of PDA while ALSO coloring even bigger part of non-metallic PDA part. Because of this i cannot use yellow/orange colors: while metal turns into gold, the whole armor turns into brightly-yellow. Which doesn't amuse me as color choice. Please make it something one: or metal or everything else.

Secondary: the only color tint that doesn't gives me any troubles. It colors a little metallic part of PDA and nothing else. Can be left as it is.

Tint Color 3: Another one without problems. Colors a good piece of non-metallic textures and doesn't touch any metal. Also can be left as it is.

Tint Color 4: this one is another little problem of mine. It touches metallic parts on legs and a little non-metallic dot in center of chest armor. The last one anoys me. Tweak please?

My Suggestion:

Primary: Colors a huge non-metallic part of PDA, the one that it colored before, BUT WITHOUT TOUCHING METAL.

Secondary: Replaced with Tint Color 3. Little dot inside of chest part added from Tint Color 4.

Tint Color 3. Does to metalic parts what Primary Tint was doing before, without touching non-metallic parts.

Tint Color 4: Little non-metallic dot inside chast part tweaked to Secondary Tint.

If DE would do this i will appreciate this.

Also, if DE could, don't do stuff like this in the future, please. This really bothers me, and even makes some items unusable / unlikely to be used / used with discomfort due my incapability to customize them as i want them to be.

Thanks.

Edit: i can add screenshots of my issues with PDA, if needed.

Edited by Artek94