Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Trader Will Surface In 24H - Should We Start Complaining Already?

7grims

Unlike you wine-drinkers, I actually applaud Sheldon for trickling in the gear from Baro. We shouldn't have to grind 1000 Dudecats every two weeks to keep up with his stock. The good things should be infrequent. It makes them special. The only thing I would change would be the number of items he has. The inventory should be combined with previous weeks at this point, instead of just adding one previous item each time.

This. This way there would be fewer people who are locked out of getting past items because they couldn't scrape the last few ducats two weeks ago, and if new items come with that anyway there's something for the ones who did get last week's items as well.

A little pug with no mod slots to replace kubrow and sentinels. He'll not attack but be targeted first in all missions and be summarily slaughtered instantly in an explosion of overwhelmingly stomach churning gore. Which will give us a 100000% bonus to empathy and make frames fall to their knees and cry for ten minutes causing the mission to end prematurely in a fail.

I'm waiting for that "Void trader will bring something new" thread to appear on the front page as it always does every time Baro shows up :P

I personally would love a new cosmetic item from Baro, could literally be anything and I'd be happy. Or, if he came with the same stuff, even better so I could help out my friends by getting them some nice gear.

Even if he came with nothing I wanted, I still wouldn't mind. I got a nice chunk of change waiting for any items I do want.

^This guy gets it

My prediction:

Shell Shock

Prisma Daedalus shoulders

Prisma Grakata

Prisma Skana

Prisma Brakk

Primed Chamber

Primed Targis Prime

Prisma Excalibur Prime

Prisma Lato Prime

Dis weec gon b gud!

I expect Prisma Stalker warframe to purchase.

It is just a nice little extra. Period.

All the game is free, and allot of features are awesome and good, doesn't mean we shouldn't complain or criticize what is wrong, the idea is to improve the game overall.

Think of the void trader as Santa Claus being real, but each Christmas hell bring rabbit turds instead of pretty cool toys, and constantly brings all other rabbit turds you didn't want last year anyway.

Are you really gonna swallow that sh*t?

My analogies are the best xD

^This guy gets it

My prediction:

Shell Shock

Prisma Daedalus shoulders

Prisma Grakata

Prisma Skana

Prisma Brakk

Primed Chamber

Primed Targis Prime

Prisma Excalibur Prime

Prisma Lato Prime

Dis weec gon b gud!

gib me now!!!!!

I would actually, and genuinely, laugh if Mr Baro comes around with Primed Maglev.

In all seriousness though, never set your expectations too high with Baro. Sure, go check out what he has, but complaining on the forum about how he disappointed you for the 2nd time might not really change his functionality.

Better off setting your standards low and wait and see what he brings and then be happy if he brings something nice like a new weapon or something you ended up missing. Just how I feel about Mr. Baro and when he comes around, I'm better off being positively surprised than negatively suprised.

If he brings the top Daedalus armor cool

If it's the grakata awesome!

If it's a melee or shotgun tetra mod great..

So far pretty satisfied with the tetra mods, mera detron and the gorgon but I can't speak for everyone.

I see lowered expectations of the trader based on the thread so far

Let's see what he has first before the "primed disappointment" falls in.

Please snap out of it ;-;

You do realize your statement has been said for over 10 weeks now? 

Maybe.. (probably skimmed over that exact statement on a "several" threads including this one XD ) and I'm aware of the trend the void trader is going through but I feel fairly optimistic?

giphy.gif

For now I'll keep my expectations neutral and see what he has to offer within the next several hours. If its bad, time to stockpile ducats like a freakin drug cartel :( .  

Edited by Rodee7