Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Trader Will Surface In 24H - Should We Start Complaining Already?

7grims

Hype Mode ON

and when he appear...

RAGE MODE ON ^^.

Probably this time we get:

ShellShock (last Elect...+Status mod)

Left & Right Prisma Daedalus Shoulders Plates (we alredy have legs and chest parts)

and some old pr. mod(s).

EDIT:

Personally I'm still waiting for Prism Skana and maybe some Edo armor parts
Edited by peger

It would be nice if after weeks and months of recycling we would get something new (and useful).

Hoping for prisma grakata but it will probably be a tetra mod again, an armour piece  and something else recycled from a previous appearance. 

Edited by Hatzeputt

It would be nice if after weeks and months of recycling we would get something new (and useful).

Hoping for prisma grakata but it will probably be a tetra mod again, an armour piece and something else recycled from a previous appearance.

The dual electric mods have been useful though, if you happen to miss tethra doom event or mutualist incursion. Plus i was finally able to get some spares.

Im guessing it will be next rotation before we might get new weapons.

Edited by 321agemo

Continuity won't show till next cycle duh it's already been out should've gotten it on Pluto when he was here about 5 or 6 weeks ago last time was flow so yea stop complaining he has good stuff just grow up and deal with the stuff he sells

Herp derp arbitrary insult, herp derp grow up, herp derp deal with it. I believe I've encapsulated the gist of what you've said nicely.

Baro having good stuff is always nice, but it's kind of become funnier to see the kinds of complaints people make over the disappointment from these insanely high expectations they set up.  

Some people want what they want and nothing else, if they get otherwise they complain.

And then there are people who complain regardless of what happens....

Turns out it wasn't a bad surfacing after all.

He brought a new toy, prisma skana (weather its good or a bad weapon, thats another conversation)

Pretty much agree with this guy .I bought the shoulder pads, the skana, and the tetra mod and I'm satisfied

giphy.gif

Well done trader. Now bring another new prisma toy specifically the grakata. My ducats are waiting :).

Edited by Rodee7

Well done trader. Now bring another new prisma toy specifically the grakata. My ducats are waiting :).

realize that this was on this iteration, we havent had seen a new weapon in a long time, so the next one will take several months maybe.

Not really sure but, sounds like we only going to have good stuff around every 2-3 months, from what i've observed.