DE_Adam

Hotfix 16.6.1

Conclave Changes

• Respawn timers are now independent for each player killed instead of respawning players in communal ‘waves’ in Annihilation.
  • Health orbs now heal for 50 HP in PvP.
  • Reduced the range and damage of Ember’s World on Fire in PvP.
  • Oro pickups in Annihilation are now colored red.
  • Braton stats fixed in the Conclave Arsenal.
  • Warframe Ability projectiles no longer deal double damage to players on headshots.
  • The Forfeit Timer will now properly activate when there’s only one player in Annihilation.

Fixes

• Fixed a crash that would occur due to enemies self destructing.
  • Fixed an issue where cosmetic attachments would not properly display their intended location.
  • Fixed Nyx’s Mind Control removing armor from enemies.
  • Fixed items vacuumed in by the Carrier becoming stuck to the Carrier.
  • Fixed Manic Grineer becoming impossible to kill due to continued teleporting.
  • Fixed Trial Leaderboards not properly archiving.
  • Fixed minor visual issues with Oro visuals in the Conclave dioramas.
  • Fixed Annihilation Conclave matches not ending when only one player remains in the Conclave.
  • Fixed players not properly being assigned to even teams in Conclave.
  • Fixed an error caused by a host leaving a solo game of Cephalon Capture.
  • Fixed Energy Surge not properly activating in Conclave.
  • Fixed an issue causing players to immediately pick up the Cephalon after dropping it in Conclave.
  • Fixed the Braton’s stats not reading correctly in the Conclave Arsenal.
  • Upvote 33

nais

-When I go to Navigation, an error msg tells me that It failed to create a session. Please try again.

-I guess no Potatoe for me :)

-I figured that If you change your matchmaking to SOLO you might enter the Mission, but sadly, I didn't receive the Catalyst. Since the game reminded me there's an updated version of the game itself I also restarted Warframe, and guess what? Got the same problem like you all, and the updated version was a big, fat but smart lie.

Edited by foxxess
  • Upvote 1

Game crashes after clicking "Play" in launcher. Several people have same problem.

• Upvote 52

Well thats fun

edit not crashing just getting Login failed.

ok i know my password is right i copy it from a text file.

Edited by TatsuZZmage
  • Upvote 3

Broke the game for me, crashes when you hit "Play" in the luancher... guess that's one catalyst alert I won't be doing.

Edit: You can get around it by turning off 64 bit mode in the launcher; however, the game was not saving account details after completing missions (ie alert :( ), and after the latest patch (as of 22:00), there appears to be a problem (communicating with) the login server.

Edited by thoruk
  • Upvote 17

Hotfix is making the game crash immediatly upon pressing "Play" in the launcher. Anyone else experiencing this?

• Upvote 13

Finally carrier fix, but my game won't launch after this update, just crashing after i click Play :(

• Upvote 2