Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.6.1

DE_Adam

DE me and a friend were in a sabo 2 when your hotfix broke the servers.  We would like compensation for our losses.  50k credits each sounds fair ;)  My friend's name is "Fox" and mine is "KRosen333" - please fix!  Thank you!

Brilliant Hotfix, not only was i kicked out of a nightmare raid that took 3 hours to organize and run right before we win, oh no!

Now also we have a BRILLIANT new feature called "You press play on the launcher and you INSTANTLY get a crash reporter!!"

The game doesnt even go into fullscreen, it just straight up crashes when i press the Play Button. BEST Hotfix i've had the displeasure to experience at launch so far. I'm going to fracking bed >:(

After 16.6.1, starting the game immediately caused a "Warframe has crashed" wizard.

It seems that 64-bit mode is to blame - disabling it allows the game to start just fine.

Update: after 5 mins of lounging around waiting for friends to reconnect, the game popped up a "Newer version available" dialog (despite going through the update already). I decided to try and see if that meant a 64-bit fix was available and, no updates later, I can't log in. The message I'm getting implies that my password is incorrect which is most certainly not the case. I'd hazard a guess that there's a sever issue, but with no access to the game it's not easy to tell...

Edited by Steleku

Failed to create session.

Please put up another blue potato alert. Myself and many others can't complete it. Not to mention the hotfix was kicking people out of the alert.

Edited by DarkD3filer

Alot fo problems it seems. The hotfix must have carried a one hell of a explosive charge of bugs and crashes.

Also, Unable to log in.

There is also a Orokin Catalyst alert that goes away in about 12 minutes or so and i tihink we will miss it.