Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.6.1

DE_Adam

Brilliant Hotfix, not only was i kicked out of a nightmare raid that took 3 hours to organize and run right before we win, oh no!

Now also we have a BRILLIANT new feature called "You press play on the launcher and you INSTANTLY get a crash reporter!!"

The game doesnt even go into fullscreen, it just straight up crashes when i press the Play Button. BEST Hotfix i've had the displeasure to experience at launch so far. I'm going to fracking bed >:(

Yup so @(*()$ annoyed at these crash bugs. Had one earlier today too, 35 minute solo survival, boom, back to login screen. Go to log in, gives me option to reconnect to said game, works, but as soon as I go to spawn into the game, back to login screen then fails to login.

Exiting and going back in got it working butr I didn't get my stuff.

But I just had the same issue as you, game crashed right after update went live. Ugh.

What's up with this? Even the website is being flaky? WHAT DID YOU DO?!

Seriously, though, this is not helping me keep my kubrow's health up.

Everyone is here refreshing pages trying to diagnose their problem.

Yep like most other people, the game crashes as soon as I click Play if the game is configured for Fullscreen. If I change the options in the launcher to run windowed mode the game will launch but it won't let me login. Just says login failed, check your info.

Going to miss the Catalyst alert because of this....