Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.6.1

DE_Adam

Dev is actively working as fast as possible to resolve this - we know what the issue is and are equipping all Mods to resolve as fast as humanly possible. Thank you and apologies!

P.S I see that shiny Blue Potato Alert - it will be extended considering this downtime.

Please refer to: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/466147-unable-to-login-megathread/ to keep up to date with the crash problems.

I'm sure they're working on it guys, unfortunately this stuff does happen sometimes with updates and hotfixes. Give them a bit of time to find a solution.

It's 11pm and I'd like to go to bed, but I wanted to start some crafting. :(

Everyone is here refreshing pages trying to diagnose their problem.

See, that shouldn't be causing the account management page on the main site to lose all formatting and generally break on load. This login screw-up is seemingly bigger than just the game.

• Fixed items vacuumed in by the Carrier becoming stuck to the Carrier.

Seriously?  Is it really fixed now.  For really real this time?  Not like that one time.  But for real this time?  Does this include a fix for the same bug that occurs with Archwing item pickup?

After further testing I found the game does start up in Windowed mode, but I can't log in. This doesn't do players who run GSync and or SLI any good however. These two features require full screen mode.

I get home from work. Delighted there is a hotfix and a potato! YAY! Ah.,. wait.. no .. totally screwed. Can't get potato .. "Check login info." I hope they have a conscience and give us another alert soon. Seeing it and being able to run it but then being thwarted by hotfix/login mess.