Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.6.1

DE_Adam

yup just got full boosters and here I am.....not playing.....while they count down. Here's an idea, make them 15 hour boosters but that is 15 hours of game time, not real time. That way when S#&$ happens like my computers dies, or DE fucks up again, our boosters that we PAID for don't go to waste.

Hey Tenno! We're aware of the issue and working to get you back into the game. Please move all login issue related discussions to the designated Megathread

Updates on the issue have been posted in the megathread as well: 

Dev is actively working as fast as possible to resolve this - we know what the issue is and are equipping all Mods to resolve as fast as humanly possible. Thank you and apologies!

P.S I see that shiny Blue Potato Alert - it will be extended considering this downtime.

Best ETA I can give is hopefully under 1 hour.

Layman's Terms is this hotfix came with simultaneous attempts at database stability which fell over from the Hotfix rush. We've been tuning database properties (limits and such) over the past two weeks to address general stability. The hotfix surge vs. this tuning caused a domino effect of sorts which we are fixing and monitoring recovery of before we can breath easy again.

This thread will now be closed, but will re-open once the issue has been resolved. Thank you!