The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Login [Megathread]

Khawz

I am automatically for some reason logged into the forums here but if i click support desk it asks me to log in!

In Game, after reassuring I typed everything in correctly several times, I get the message:

Login failed. Check your info.

If I try logging into the Website or support, I get the Error Message:

Internal Server Error, Please try again

You must log in to access our support desk

If I try resetting my Password I get:

Warning: Illegal string offset '_id' in _mod_warframe_auth_forgot_password_form_submit() (line 1597 of /var/www/live/sites/all/modules/mod_warframe_auth/mod_warframe_auth.module).

Warning: array_values() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in MongoIdToString() (line 116 of /var/www/live/sites/all/modules/mod_warframe_auth/mod_warframe_auth.module).

Warning: Illegal string offset 'DisplayName' in _mod_warframe_auth_forgot_password_form_submit() (line 1599 of /var/www/live/sites/all/modules/mod_warframe_auth/mod_warframe_auth.module).

Followed by the activation email being sent to me, but after clicking on the email and attempting to use a new password I get the error:

Unknown account

The oddest thing is that everything worked fine not an hour ago!  o.O

I'm sorry If this is the wrong forum to write to but please help me I really don't know where else to post this!

Dev is actively working as fast as possible to resolve this - we know what the issue is and are equipping all Mods to resolve as fast as humanly possible. Thank you and apologies!

So, any ET of fix? Updates?

A hot fix that breaks things is pretty bad. Please implement more QA.

Same issues here. Can't properly launch the game, it crashes.

I was in a mission when the hotfix went live, and the server must have dropped because me and the other tenno in the group could no longer move. A nice DC followed :)

GG

I am automatically for some reason logged into the forums here but if i click support desk it asks me to log in!
In Game, after reassuring I typed everything in correctly several times, I get the message:

Login failed. Check your info.

If I try logging into the Website or support, I get the Error Message:

Internal Server Error, Please try again
You must log in to access our support desk

If I try resetting my Password I get:

Warning: Illegal string offset '_id' in _mod_warframe_auth_forgot_password_form_submit() (line 1597 of /var/www/live/sites/all/modules/mod_warframe_auth/mod_warframe_auth.module).
Warning: array_values() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in MongoIdToString() (line 116 of /var/www/live/sites/all/modules/mod_warframe_auth/mod_warframe_auth.module).
Warning: Illegal string offset 'DisplayName' in _mod_warframe_auth_forgot_password_form_submit() (line 1599 of /var/www/live/sites/all/modules/mod_warframe_auth/mod_warframe_auth.module).

Followed by the activation email being sent to me, but after clicking on the email and attempting to use a new password I get the error:

Unknown account

The oddest thing is that everything worked fine not an hour ago!  o.O
I'm sorry If this is the wrong forum to write to but please help me I really don't know where else to post this!

Same thing happened here, I posted this but he did a much better job explaining it than I did.

Well, before checking the forum i thought it was just me. So after the hotfix (crash etc) i started a cache scan and there were like 187 files "gone", and now i'm basically downloading again the game u.u"...

I wonder what will happen if i stop it now that i know it is not just me having this issue.. /sadface

pls address the ppl that have boosters

I'd also like this addressed, I only had a few hours left on a 7 day booster, and I planned on juicing it for the last few hours, I paid real money for the platinum to get this booster, I'd hate to think that buying platinum can lead to money down the drain.