The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Login [Megathread]

Khawz

I just finished to update, today 28/05/15, 7:15pm brazilian time, and the after testing for update when I click to play. The game changes to loading screen, but everythink is blank, and crashes after that.

I did this 4 times in a row with the same effect.

I guess this is a good time to all talk about out favorate login screens maybe? :D

The best imo is the greneer one with all the flames ... I like this one the most what about you guys? :D

My favorite login screen is the one where the dead grineer guys face pops up close to screen, because I wasn't expecting a face and it made me jump. XD

SO I am attempting to login to warframe after the 16.6.0 update and it tells me login failure please try again. so after 20 trys' I try to reset password. when I go to reset it, it tells me that my account name is an unknown account. it is really upsetting and please fix it soon. my hopes is that my account hasn't been lost. another thing to add is that two of my other friends are having the exact same problem. thanks for reading

You are not the only one with this issue

See this thread for official information about this problem:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/466209-may-28-login-issues-information-thread-read-only/

Or try to catch some information in the Megathread:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/466147-unable-to-login-megathread/

Please try to look around in the Forums before creating a thread.(that way we won't get multiple threads about the same topic)

The latest hotfix 16.6.1 broke the system.

"Layman's Terms is this hotfix came with simultaneous attempts at database stability which fell over from the Hotfix rush. We've been tuning database properties (limits and such) over the past two weeks to address general stability. The hotfix surge vs. this tuning caused a domino effect of sorts which we are fixing and monitoring recovery of before we can breath easy again."