Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey ok so im a noob at PC Games!!

Bklynknightz

This is my first PC game since Counter Strike. lol I have been on Xbox360 and Nintendo for a long time. So I was wondering how do I get the best performance out of my laptop. The game does not run smooth as I thougt it would on my ASUS. I tried configuring the graphics from within the game. It did help but as I tried to change them again the game crashed. Any suggestions would be nice. Thanks!!!! I look forward to playing this game.

also it depends if you have an HD 3000 or 4000 while they both.... suck the 4000 is a fair bit better

however you must have heard this before, but PC gaming on the whole you require a "rig" aka a desktop, laptops are not very cost effective, PC gaming is a very exspensive hobby hense the "master race" title.... I have twin 2x580GTX's back when I bought them they where £420 EACH thats £840 for a single part... now you can run this game with alot less but your gonna have to take the dive and research in what you want out of your rig and what is your budget... perhaps you will have to save up money from your job for over a year to get it.... or perhaps you will have to attach a car battery to your old rig's motherboard and claim it was a lightning strike on your home insurance and make them buy your a new PC

the choice is yours.

Edited by STARSBarry

See, my laptop's a desktop replacement - but it also has a 240 Watts power supply and is custombuilt. And clocked in at US$ 2,500.

Laptop isn't laptop. There is netbooks, subnotebooks, notebooks, laptops, ultrabooks and desktop replacements.

My laptop is 17.4", with two SSDs and a storage SATA, 16GB RAM, a Geforce 680M and an i7 CPU - but that's far from the norm.