Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Valkyr Skin

S3EK3R

About Bastet and the cat-theme. I see you make the connection to a feline with the claws, and the shape and the name.

But the base helmet really do not read cat to me.

What Bastet looks like though is this.

BerserkerAltHelmet.png

warframe___valkyr_bastet_by_kavinakallu-

black_and_gold_dragon_helmet_by_azmal-d7

maxresdefault.jpg

And the new design reminds me od this

dragon-helm-8397-p.jpg

In other words, a berzerker dragon.

Who says no to that right?

hmmmmm u got a good pint its just not only the appearance also other ability's give me a cat feeling cose Hysteria is something that i cant see a dragon using or anything else even dogs and other animals have claws but cats are the signature of claws and u do have to remember Tigers and Lions are considered a type of cat but not shore im not very smart

I guess that's why i mostly play Valkyr shes the warframe kills/scratch things firs and ask questions later!

But the things other then the tail on the new skin that looks quite interesting to me is the things on her shoulders they look like wings or something i guess cose Valkyries have wings in mythology or something right i mean this cinda looks like Valkyrs new skin accept no tail valkyrie-6.jpg

Her 1 - what can i do with it? Spider-man, ok, Her 2 - for melee users ok, i never use melee, why using melee when u can shoot? ( my opinion) , 3 - her stun is so bad, more better with augment, but why using Valkyr for stun when we have Banshee? her ultimate - combos looks bad, damage not op, range small , when i  pick Valkyr, i try to not press 4, cuz i wanna alt f4

Good for you. Now stop complaining about Valkyr's mechanics in a Valkyr skin thread, which is full of Valkyr fans. She has a playstyle that doesn't fit you. She's not bad. She just doesn't fit you. That's all. Frost doesn't fit my playstyle, yet I do not go around yelling he's S#&$ and why does he have a Prime.

Back on track: Bastet is an Egyptian goddess, who is a cat. So that's there.

Hey dont be to hard

BUT then again he did say valkyr is bad soooooooooo........... hmmmmmmm do no should i get my claws out 8P

AND 1 MORE THING IM STARTING A RIOT TRAIN WHAT WOULD U GUYS DO IF VALKYRS TAIL WAS NOT ANIMATED <----- this is a joke but lets roll with it

LATS ROLL with it like a ball of yarn

see what I did there

-_- why im i such a moron

If DE does include a tail, i really hope it has some animation added to it, so that it seems a part of Valkitty's body rather then just another dangly+^_^+

You listening DE? Animate the tail to swish and swoosh just like a panther or cheatah tail+^_^+

Double post+^_^+ This is actually quite concerning for me, i'm actually thinking about the Khajiit in Skyrim, specifically the HDT tail physics mod that made the tail react to gravity and motion physics yet still had the vanilla animation when standing still. While the Iliac accessories are animated, I don't think the animated parts are bound to physics. I don't think DE has animated objects that are also physics based yet, only dangles and cloth so far. I'm thinking if they do give Valkitty an animated tail they could use those same resources to make a tentacle themed skin for Hydroid that isn't a bunch of dead dangles like Nekros has.

Also, just think, kitteh's use tails for balance, i think with Parkour 2.0 Valkitty should get some type of Parkouring buff like how Zephyr can jump farther+^_^+

Get in line buddy+^_^+ Trying to tempt DE into doing it with the excuse that such physics will be relevant in the future+^_^+

Edited by ChikTikka

I think is so funny when people call Valkyr boring. The only warframe that actually require moving to get some kills. Everything else mostly) you only need to press 4... and that people don't think it's boring at all, lol.

Ironic isn't it?

WHY ARE YOU SMILING SAYING THIS?

you shouldn't smile when you say such a sad thing :(

[i wanna that skin now :( ]

^LOL

This skin makes me think that a prime version might be coming at the end of the year. So players can never say that they had the prime but not the pre-corpus. Now we'll have both!!.... hopefully :P

20k views in 20 days!!!

I think whether people want the skin or not, the community and player base is definitely interested+^_^+

I just wish we got an update on the skin. I can't wait even though I'm on ps4, lol.

Edited by (PS4)Artennos

Question for all you Valkyr-fans.

How would you react if DE replaced the Valkyr we have now with the new Original Valkyr?

I do not mean right on release, I mean that they switch after a while so that the Experiment become the hard-to-get or even Vaulted.

Why?

Simply because timewize Alad is far from what he was when he found Valkyr and made Zanuka. So much have happened that I think the change would actually make sense in the long run and then we just await the Prime version.

What do you think?

I think tormented Valkyr won't be replaced/vaulted. the whole Zanuka project and Alad V thing is still in the game for a reason, new players have to escape from Vor. Find infested for the 1st time. Encounter Zanuka. Gets introduced to conflicts, which is how Alad V harvests now subjects. Then the whole Vey Hek thing. Infested Alad V and Mesa. there is a sort of timeline players go thru when they start with a fresh account and Tormented Valkyr/Pre-infested Alad V are important to the story arch.

I think tormented Valkyr won't be replaced/vaulted. the whole Zanuka project and Alad V thing is still in the game for a reason, new players have to escape from Vor. Find infested for the 1st time. Encounter Zanuka. Gets introduced to conflicts, which is how Alad V harvests now subjects. Then the whole Vey Hek thing. Infested Alad V and Mesa. there is a sort of timeline players go thru when they start with a fresh account and Tormented Valkyr/Pre-infested Alad V are important to the story arch.

Well, unless they encounter infested Alad before the normal Alad.

In the setup you describe, each new player will need a New Tenno Quests-missions.

Vor, Liset, Archwing, Alad, Zanuka, G3, Stalker, Infested Alad, etc.

It breaks if Taxi is still a thing in starchart 3, I still hate that there exist multiple versions.of a boss at the same time.