The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Valkyr Skin

S3EK3R

I like the concept art overall.

If it turns out it's tail...if it turns out it's a pony tail..both would be cool in my view.

Now that you've mentioned it... the "tail" could eventually really be the prolonged bit from the back of her head.

"Ooh! Look Zanuka, this Warframe have a tail! Finally you will be complete!"

* rubs hands together with glee *

Someone else think that scene is just silly?

But... Zanuka already has a tail... or something like that.

I'd rather thank him for removing it.

Isn't it fun to see how the opinions on the tale polarize?

You either love it, or you hate it XD

Lol, I guess so. Valk has that weird dark spot where a tail should be that.....doesn't look good to me >.<

Lol, I guess so. Valk has that weird dark spot where a tail should be that.....doesn't look good to me >.<

Now that you've mentioned it.... That odd spot... I remember it.

We're too concentrated on Valkyr's butt.... what would she do to us if she knew ?? XD

Now that you've mentioned it.... That odd spot... I remember it.

We're too concentrated on Valkyr's butt.... what would she do to us if she knew ?? XD

She can do whatever she likes....heh heh

She has a Corpus plate where her tail should be so....

Actually her "spine" or basic suit is laid bare by a cut down the back from the exposed head.

I believe THAT is what all Tenno wear under the warframe, the segmented metal plating.

The cut is held open by two metal clamps at the place where the tail would be on a monkey.

This is about control and study imo, just like when Vor used the Ascaris to subdue us.

I never thought she had a tail since from a design-view no other warframe has it and that is a bit too cartoony even for DE.

But hey, it may be a tail and not a braid. It might look awesome, and not like a Tenno in a catsuit wich is what I am afraid of.

OMG IM SO EKCITED IM PROBABLY GANNA GET BANED RIGHT HERE AND IM GANNA GET 10000 SPEALING MISTAKES BUT THATS A FREEEEEEEEEEEEAKING TAIL OMG AND SHE HAS LIKE EneGY THINGS ON HER SHOULDER AND WHAT IF WITH THE SKIN HER CLAWS ALWAYS GLOW OMG BUUUUUUUUUT THE TAIL THE TAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL IS SOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUTE ^^ :3 I WHANT IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOW I SWARE I NEED IT RIGHT NOW OR IM GANNA STAR SDABING AND POKING EVERYONE WITH MY LIGHT SABER CLAWS!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG IM SO EKCITED IM PROBABLY GANNA GET BANED RIGHT HERE AND IM GANNA GET 10000 SPEALING MISTAKES BUT THATS A FREEEEEEEEEEEEAKING TAIL OMG AND SHE HAS LIKE EneGY THINGS ON HER SHOULDER AND WHAT IF WITH THE SKIN HER CLAWS ALWAYS GLOW OMG BUUUUUUUUUT THE TAIL THE TAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL IS SOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUTE ^^ :3 I WHANT IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOW I SWARE I NEED IT RIGHT NOW OR IM GANNA STAR SDABING AND POKING EVERYONE WITH MY LIGHT SABER CLAWS!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, you do have a lot of spelling mistakes, and for your punishment, you will have your back broken by a muscular man.