Warframe0027.jpg

Warframe0026.jpg

Warframe0025.jpg

Warframe0024.jpg

Warframe0023.jpg

My Colors

Warframe0032.jpg

Warframe0033.jpg

As far as I've noticed, the energy lines, the floating ones and ones in the skin, pulsate slowly. Not sure about channeling.

Ripline now soft locks enemies, it works nicely. :)
Didn't activate Warcry, Prolonged Paralysis seemed the same.

HYSTERIA IS STEERABLE
And also fully a toggle with drain ability, no duration cap, still invulnerable.
Square bracket spikes replaced with more angled, radial spikes, kind of like the ones on her shoulders, but they are orange instead of energy color, not sure if bug. 

Passive is basically innate handspring, tested, works. Also no heavy landings, that I didn't test, but should be good.

Channeling

Warframe0035.jpg
Warframe0037.jpg

Hysteria

Warframe0034.jpg

Edited by KinetosImpetus

Awesome! Thanks for the pics! Btw, now that Hysteria drains energy...how's the energy drain? Slow or fast?

Not sure, I wasn't going in stock, and I'm tired. Seemed to last an acceptable length of time though. I imagine if there are orbs dropping it could be held up indefinitely, I saw no timer on the hud, and it turned off when energy ran out. I'm going to go with faster than EB, slower than Effigy.

IMO the skin is even uglier than I thought it would be. Her feet and claws look so weird and the tail is just awkward.

Not to mention the valkyr bonds are as horribly placed as the magazine for soma prime when using soma skins.

Lastly aside from the toggle I'm not liking the new hysteria. It doesn't appear to be buffed by warcry and was completely outclassed by my jat kittag on an endless war build. Guess we'll have to wait until somebody figured out how to abuse this new setup as currently I fail to see any actually useful improvements aside from toggle button.

IMO the skin is even uglier than I thought it would be. Her feet and claws look so weird and the tail is just awkward.

Not to mention the valkyr bonds are as horribly placed as the magazine for soma prime when using soma skins.

Lastly aside from the toggle I'm not liking the new hysteria. It doesn't appear to be buffed by warcry and was completely outclassed by my jat kittag on an endless war build. Guess we'll have to wait until somebody figured out how to abuse this new setup as currently I fail to see any actually useful improvements aside from toggle button.

i think it looks great