Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Excalibur Helmet

Thalahssalyst

I wish it could come alongside a nice PBR treatment for Cali Prime.

However, on today's stream Geoff was saying it could come earlier. So, possibly U16.5.

Pst, hey mate we're at 16.6 already :)

But seriously though I did hear that and I hope it happens, I am itching to try out the improved Excalibro.

Edited by RahuStalker

I wish it could come alongside a nice PBR treatment for Cali Prime.

Pst, hey mate we're at 16.6 already :)

But seriously though I did hear that and I hope it happens, I am itching to try out the improved Excalibro.

Oh. pfft. Haven't played in a few weeks. Thanks.

Welp, still possibly before U17 though. lol. 

Warframes are... like onions! Look into my helmet and tell me you don't see the resemblance.

Lech Kril even wonders if "that second skin comes off as easily as the first", proving Warframes have layers. Ogres have layers. Onions have layers.

Warframes are... like onions! Look into my helmet and tell me you don't see the resemblance.

Lech Kril even wonders if "that second skin comes off as easily as the first", proving Warframes have layers. Ogres have layers. Onions have layers.

you know, looking at the untouched valkyr skin and what she currently is, that makes alot of sense. im trying to figure out where the orange part of her suit is from but it might be a layer underneath the actual frame

you know, looking at the untouched valkyr skin and what she currently is, that makes alot of sense. im trying to figure out where the orange part of her suit is from but it might be a layer underneath the actual frame

It's the muscle of the Warframe.

another thing that kinda puzzles me is the limbo quest. it implies that the frames are just suits the tenno can dawn and go into battle. but if they are suits, then why couldn't we repair valky?

We're about to have that option with this upcoming skin.

Doesn't mean all that mental pain is gone. She LITERALLY had her flesh tore off of her. That's not going just leave when we put a new layer of armor on her to replace what was used to armor up Zanuka (no, really, compare the color of this art to Zanuka. It's crazy how close they are).