The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General Thread: 'catbrow' Naming Brainstorm.

[DE]Rebecca

I thought of a couple of good ones.

* Icarus 

Odin

Eden

* Nictoris

* Anubis

What do you guys tihnk? My personal favorite is Nictoris i wanted to feel like Catbrows are more advance so i came up with a sci-fi, God like names of Golden Age! :3

Edited by Barrett_Linwei8

I dont like the Catbrows idea tbh but if they were made like a Panther or Cheetah style instead of a lil sissy cat i think it would be awesome.

Something like a Zanuka, please make your Catbro concept bigger and more Ferocious.

Heres a list of Name concepts.

Lynx

Cerberus

Feral

Shakra

I like Lynx and Cerberus but those are what i was able to invent at a last notice (30secs)

Your looking for a name for the felines of Warframe well I'll take a go at it. I feel we should call them Miw or Mau. And if you like Miwbrow or Maubrow go with it. Miw is how Egyptians called cat. The Egyptians loved cats even more than we probably did, They have gods that they worshiped that are cats, Egyptians even mummified them when they died. Mau is the ancient word for cat, and a breed of cat that are one of the few domestic cats with spotted fur so, I think that this should be a rare or uncommon fur called Mau Print, kinda like the Lotus Print. The Egyptians loved their gold like the Orokin so they got something alike their makes more sense to have Prime armor accessories for the Miwbrows or Maubrows. Now I am not a cat person but I didn't feel like coming up for a name for these warframe cats so, I just did research instead I hope this helped you in anyway DE.

I will wholeheartedly stand by naming them Pudding. Just Pudding. It can interchangeably be plural or singular (so NO s's in it!).

Like:

Oh look, two Pudding eggs!

Why are there so many infested Pudding running amok.

Woah, all of our Pudding have Archwings?! (O^O)

And so on~

I know. I know. Amazing idea, right? Patent pending. Make sure you credit me when you use this as the official name DE. Might as well close the thread at this point, since we know what the name is going to be. So don't worry your little helmets Tenno.

You heard it here first.

but srsly though, I suggest Pudding/Puddyn/Pudd'n/etc, whichever looks more neat ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by HalfDarkShadow