Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.6.3

DE_Adam

Please change or fix the way terminals work in spy missions. If you complete it and the timer runs out as the little puzzle thing is going away, you should still get the reward for it instead of having to wait for it to be gone completely, as the timer overrides this and counts it as a failed data extraction.

had that happened to me and waisted a cypher cause of it. please fix

I like doing interception missions myself but hate doing spy because it encourages solo play over team play; its more of a personal preference and playstyle thing than anything. That said, it is a bugger that interception missions, both archwing and regular are bugging out and not moving to the next wave right now. Can't complete them after a few waves, had some happen as quick as wave 2 while they seem to always happen by wave 6 at the latest. Thankfully Spy missions aren't experiencing such a game breaking bug right now.

Well it isn't game breaking thank god, but as another person posted something about all the enemies randomly knowing the exact location of you and your team at the start of a mission before you even do anything has been a problem for spy missions, and any mission where someone wants to go stealth. Not game breaking, but annoying as F*** and can lead to un-needed death.

So, this was a rushed hotfix.  That's relatively obvious, given the downed servers and it being on a Friday.  For that...I can offer some slack.

The hotfix is pretty bad objectively.  People are complaining about Draco being bugged, but that's only because everyone does Draco for the rewards.  I can confirm that it happens in Void Interceptions, Syndicate Interceptions, and Corpus/Grineer interceptions.  The issue is not just Draco.

Additionally, the message "All Hives Have Been Destroyed" continues to pop up when a point is being contested.  I'm not sure what the heck is up with that, but it seems like the incorrect message is being pulled.

Honestly, I'm getting tired of the endless patching that breaks the game.  I don't exactly love the fact that so much of this game is RNG based, but RNG+hotfix bugs are starting to make the rather lackluster components of the games hard to ignore.  I've railed heavily in the past when my game wasn't stable, but I can't even muster the same level of vitriol for this.  Hopefully the next hotfix is soon.  Until then, interception missions are too buggy to play.

^^^ This, this is annoying. I hate that damn message. And the few times i play interception missions it breaks.

For me it happened like 3 times already when I completed the Grineer puzzle and started to rotate but some spawed mob killed me during that period and it is annoying escpecially on nightmare raids. If I die before I can complete it is fine to fail.

Also one time I was managed to fail a hack by using chipper beacuse I was killed.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This also. I don't get killed and fail, the time just runs out as the damn puzzle is doing it's completion animation and counts it as a fail. but that is some stupid terminal fail right there. I get if a person dies before completing it and time runs out, but when ya die as it's completing and time kills it and marks it as a fail is even more annoying.

Fixes

• Fixed Grineer Rollers becoming stuck when summoned.
  • Fixed the Datamass disappearing if a player is killed while picking it up.
  • Fixed Warframes switching from default animation when changing Sigil color.
  • Fixed some visual errors in scanning if the player has the Scanner bound to a hotkey, switching away from the Scanner while in use.
  • Fixed the Strun Wraith and Gorgon weapons not showing the correct Impact / Slash / Puncture stats in the Conclave Arsenal.
  • Fixed the Prisma Skana not being tradeable.
  • Fixed overlapping chat screens that would occur in the greeting message of our chat channels.

The chargers are getting stuck now btw.

Edit: Huh. This is a very apologetic post.

Sorry about that.

*Poke*

[size=2]Sorry if that's rude, given that I'm sure you're busy.[/size]

Fixed Corpus Crewman muzzle flash not updating position.

Sorry, still nope.

1v6x4Vl.jpg

-----

Fixed items vacuumed in by the Carrier becoming stuck to the Carrier.

Sorry, nope.

o4dEZM6.jpg

VYAkzuS.jpg

PbwkN5h.jpg

Relevant EE.log attached to ticket ID 364259.

Edited by Chroia

Entropy Spike is a Bolto augment, Akbolto is a Bolto weapon. Winds of Purity is a Furis augment, Akfuris and Dex Furis are Furis weapons.Stinging Truth is a Viper augment, Twin (Wraith) Vipers are a Viper weapon. Gilden Truth is a Burston Prime augment, Burston is a Burston weapon.

I've always thought that, seems like they should, it's sorta sad that they don't. No new Weapon Aug Mods really

-V

Interceptions are still messed up. The "All hives have been destroyed" (or whatever it says) message when a tower is in conflict is really annoying, plus the capture percentage is not displayed at all for me. The worst part though is that sometimes the mission will fail to continue at the end of a round, as many people have reported. In case this helps, this situation happened to me last night and we scoured the entire map (Draco) and found absolutely no enemies left, including in those pits that they sometimes fall into, but when my host left and it did a migration, the game then continued and allowed the rest of us to continue or extract. I hope that helps you narrow down the bug because it's pretty annoying.

Something else I noticed, and I don't know if this is a new bug, but while using the Tonkor, on really long shots the grenade trails do some weird things. At some point during the arc, it's like the trail stops following the path of the grenade and what shows is a line between the grenades current location and the last point at which the trail followed the path. This straight line continues following the grenade, but the other end remains locked to that single location. This happens consistently too, and it looks really bad. One of the cool things about the Tonkor is that trail that follows the grenades, but it just looks stupid when this happens.