Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Superamazing Weapons With Tons Of Fun Acquiring 'em

Kefirno

Well, more and more frankenguns appear, craft some weapons to craft some weapons to craft some weapons... This adds a great potential of making very interesting guns. Here are my ideas of new super cool weapons requiring not just some more guns to craft it but also having lots of fun to get em. [puns and wordplay included]

So I introduce...........

EDGINITY
Melee (Scythe)
Components to craft: Dread, Despair, Hate, argon crystal.
For the most edgy boys and girls only! This dark edgy corrupted scythe deals great damage but also damages its wielder [well known nu metal band reference goes here]. It utilizes the same feature as Chroma: your colors influence your damage. Every black color adds some CRITICAL CHANCE, every red color adds some CRITICAL DMG MULTIPLIER. All colors count: on your warframe, on Edginity, on other weapons, even companion, even liset, even liset interior!

ACTICON
Primary weapon.
Components to craft: Brakk, Detron, Edginity, argon crystal.
Because your ACTIons have CONsequences. As it requires really much fun to craft it, this weapon should be very powerful, but player must always remember: his actions have consequences! Here's my idea how to realize it. You should have noticed that INVINCIBILITY PHASES seem to becoming key feature of Warframe: bosses first, then grineer manic, and I belive that more and more are coming. So... ACTICON will be a WEAPON WITH INVINCIBILITY PHASE. It deals great damage but as you shoot it's rapidly overheating, and when heat reaches its limit, huge explosion covers the map and all enemies become invincible for few minutes.

Also here's my concept art featuring both weapons:

8284232198.jpg

Edited by Kefirno