Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

{Recruiting} Chi To Meiyo! ~ (Blood & Honor!) ~ Information Page. (T.s.3 & Private Forum For Full Members)

OldJerseyDevil

The next major Update will contain a Warframe that is built in an entirely new way - through the Clan Dojo!

Tenno Research Lab, a new addition to the Dojo, will serve as the creation place for a new Warframe. As we approach Update day, you will want to plan resource collection and management accordingly if you are interested in building the Tenno Research Lab and the new Warframe.

Costs for the Lab will scale based on your Clan Tier. You will need an Oracle Lab as it is a prerequisite building, and as with any Dojo Components, room and energy to build will be required.

Oxium will be a key resource needed to create the new Warframe, so stock up now! This new resource can be found by hunting for the Oxium Osprey in any Corpus level and by looting select Corpus containers.

Get ready! It won't be long until you can start creating these exciting new additions.

Yes Captain :P

That's Admiral to you dammit! No, wait, wrong place & time!

Just found out about the new update, getting my ol' puttery 'puter ready.

For those of you on the in-crowd our man N4Z0M3KU has done some work on our Clan emblem!

If you have access to our private server go check out his post!

Anyone in the Clan with the rank of Sage or above should have access to our private space, if you need more info post here or  PM.

Thanks as always for Edster & Gamer for keeping this thread properly bumped and relevant.

Hopefully I'll see you guys soon.

OldJerseyDevil

Warlord: "Chi to Meiyo!"

{Blood & Honor.}

Just to keep you guys up to date, we've nearly finished with the design phase of the Clan Emblem project.

Soon we'll have some final results for everyone to comment, contribute suggestions and eventually vote on.

We're doing this as sort of a "double tap" voting process. Much of the preliminary brainstorming and nattering over the overall look and symbol nature of the Emblem's evolution has been done by myself and the Generals, Officers and Leaders of the Clan most of whom have been involved with other decision making since our earliest days.

That's not to say that all of the decisions on this, or for that matter any major project are going on completely behind closed doors. Final decisions on the Clan Emblem candidates will be  put to a vote here, soon. That being said if anyone who does not have access to the private Clan forum would like to contribute some ideas or designs of their own NOW IS THE TIME!! The sooner the better.

We've gone without our own Clan Emblem for far too long and this project has been passed around, dropped, picked up and set aside far more times than I care to mention! Do NOT get me started on that rant, seriously!

To get everyone in the mood I'll try to upload as many of the most recent designs as I can.

chitom30 chitom30_zps12266d28.png

chitom31 chitom31_zps99ba9f94.png

chitom35 chitom35_zps1a4c81a3.png

chitom34 chitom34_zps550282a5.png

Edited by OldJerseyDevil

These two pics are screenshots I took of the web based preview mock-up giving me an idea of what the Clan Emblem should look like in game. Just so everyone knows it costs 150 Plat (About $6.99 US) to submit a new Emblem so we will NOT be doing this more than once! These are not in game renders, nothing's been uploaded yet.

chitom30pre_zps6a6561c5.jpg

chitom35_preview_zpsa1e94796.jpg

EDIT: Just as an afterthought and on the sage advice of a good friend I'd like to mention that all creative images, videos or other unique intellectual properties (IE; story ideas, "fanfics" etc.)  done by or for members of Clan Chi to Meiyo are the sole property and responsibility of their respective creators except where in claiming these rights would infringe upon the rights of others, specifically (but not limited to) Digital Extremes, All rights are reserved in this or any other universe or alternate dimensions, etc & so forth...

In plain English. If you like the work you see here feel free to comment. If it inspires you to do something creative for your own crew even better, have fun! We have every intention of using one of these designs or one very close to it and I'm sure no one will look kindly on any kind of shenanigans involving two Clans submitting identical or clearly similar Emblem designs.

OldJerseyDevil
Warlord: "Chi to Meiyo!"
{Blood & Honor.}

Edited by OldJerseyDevil

the top center bit of 234 is very  reminiscent of gloria from Madagascar nose and for some reason reminded me of the nasty pig clothing logo other that that there nice but i thing the colors are very louad and might not look good with all peoples schemes so like b&w with 1 other colour would work better maybe like keeping the gold or the red , but as a concept good job the sords the blood drop and the very ornate regal gold stuff really work as a design that complacently symbolizes our name yet without it being ovious like youd have two know the differnt meanings oif our name lov it. p.s my pc died again so im not ignoring u and portable will come back i miss u guys like a lot. on second thort what if the blood was darked possible darker that the dark red bit in 3 and the gold was made less yellow ish , but i reall like th iner darker section of the red on 3 cus this is pretty

hop u can read this 

Bunny Kun 

P.s lol that pun was an acident an it going nowhere

Bunny, thanks for hoppin' by! And thanks for the feedback! As I have little experience with work like this I'm figuring it out as I go...

You're always welcome to stop by the private forum and peruse the WIP thread if you have the time. These are just a few of the designs and I've added some more since then. Hopefully I can keep up the momentum and get a poll going for a final pick sometime this weekend...

OMFG

BUNNY-KUN!!!!

IT'S ABOUT TIME! Thought you got eaten by something or chained to a radiator!

Condolences on the loss of your tech.

Thanks for the comments but like Nazz said these are just a few examples.

Assume your using your phone for internet access? Have you tried to get TS on it?

Hit me with a PM or on Steam if you need a password reset or link to the actiforum.

Do whatever you have to I'll catch you up soon as I can, totally overwhelmed with stress

in my so called real life. People be trippin' & it's all I can do to keep from gouging someone's

throat out.

-Jersey

• 1 month later...

Fellow Tenno,

We are stepping things up once more! Due to our esteemed warlord Jersey taking some time off, Jankowski and ShadowSeer have taken on the duties of warlords to keep the clan running.

With U13 around the corner a lot of things are coming our way as a clan:

-New dojo rooms. Some renovation of the dojo will happen in the next few days

-Badlands. We're recruiting again to prepare for the conflicts to come

-Our (revised) emblem has been uploaded by Jankowski and will hopefully be approved and implemented in the new build (expect screenshots)

We have recently conducted a clean-up of the clan roster, removing some names that had been inactive for extended periods of time. We have talked about this before and felt it had to be done. Any old member can of course send us a message to be reinstated if returning to the game.

Thanks to this we have plenty of space for new recruits! Send me or any other member (Jankowski, shadowseer99, gamerpro1154, Carnath, Tomaayy and Zanelast1 have privileges and are on quite frequently) a PM or friend request and we can get together for some missions.

That's it! Feel free to fill in if I forgot something, guys. So much going on!

/N4Z

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...