Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

{Recruiting} Chi To Meiyo! ~ (Blood & Honor!) ~ Information Page. (T.s.3 & Private Forum For Full Members)

OldJerseyDevil

but jersey you should get on today for the Daily and Prova Research being done aswell we should throw a party at the dojo with corpus cocktails and grineer whisky and some infected sausage's XD

General Lordshogun

Chi To Meiyo

(Blood and Honor)

Ah well I was never a fan of the snipetron, or the new Grineer sniper for that matter. I am kind of looking forward to the one we can get with the energy lab research.

Not looking good though. Maybe later. My day actually got worse when I got home; an hour late mind you (we were just that damn busy!)

My video card & monitor are both trying to quit on me. On top of that I have the usual problems with the crappy little audio card that likes to disappear

Right now I'm using the on board realtek audio. Going to try to tweak it later. Didn't even have the energy to get my daily log on yesterday before all this crap.

Oh and Shogun.... Keep your infected sausage to yourself please!

Keep grinding guys I'll catch up soon!

-Jersey

EDIT:: FORGET EVERYTHING I SAID! I will try my damnedest to get in tonite or tomorrow morning. Kill them all! I want the damn statue! THAT would give us bragging rights in the Under Fifty group!

Edited by OldJerseyDevil

Crappy internet is totally craptastic on a busy holiday weekend. Could not even compleat the update in the afternoon before work. Too many tourists downloading gods only know what when they should be spending all their money and LEAVING!

Only updside to this weekend for me at least is that I do NOT have to work Sunday! So I will most likely be patched up and ready to roll by the time you arly risers from that side of the Atlantic get on. IE; probably about 3-4 hours after the local bandwidth hogs pass out!

Cheers!

-Jersey

Invited you Gamerpro1154 oh and try to get on teamspeak a Mic is not required as long as you can listen to us its fine as we do call out materials and modules when we are farming and playing together

Jersey can's you jsut upgrade or something so you get more bandwidth 

Lordshogun

Chi To Meiyo General

(Blood and Honor)

i would like to join this clan. ign: gamerpro1154

Outstanding  ! Welcome aboard gamerpro1154! Good to have you join my Clan and the Warframe Community as a whole. Get in touch with any of us if you need help with anything. In the unlikely event you can't get to one of my people in-game or on the Team Speak leave messages here on this board or private message me.

Good looking out there Shogun. Take care of the new guys if they need anything. We'll have to talk about the projects we put on hold this weekend. If we can't catch up soon I'll just fire off some memo's through Steam.

It's been really hectic for me this past weekend on both sides of the flatscreen, that's why I feel comfortable my crew handle things when I'm not able to get in as much time as I'd like. Most of my tech problems are manageable and under control at least for the short term . The rest are just a matter of time & money.

I'll be working some more crazy hours dealing with crazy people the rest of this week, but it's all good.

Keep up the good work soldiers! I'll catch up with you all soon!

-ojd- Warlord: "Chi to Meiyo"

{Blood & Honor.}

Greetings Troops!

Just wanted to touch base here and personally thank every one who participated in the recent event. I believe the whole concept of the grinding solo while trying to complete a regular mission was completely flawed. Worse were  the arbitrary, undisclosed numbers the whole community had to eliminate. And PLEASE don't get me started on the whole Clan's between 11-100 fiasco!

But i wanted to thank everyone for there efforts and hope you all enjoy the snazzy new toys! Shadowseer was reading the leader boards and quoted that the 5th highest Clan in our Ahem, bullS#&$ [Cough ] Bracket scored something like 12,000 kills. Seems completely un-feasible unless you break it down, slap it around and look at it from a fresh perspective.

With the numbers we can muster on any 24hr day without planning average to about 10-15 including all the people who're always on Team Speak and the ones who don't use it at all, well no. Not even remotely possible without super human all-day grinding. However...

If we were going to make a plan for any upcoming events, spread the word and use the tools we have at hand: this message board and PM's, Steam chat, the in-game chats and of course Team Speak. I for one think it would be a breeze.

Take the number given from this last event as an example 12,000. Divide by our current roster of say 50 That's only 240 a person! Even if you factor in the list of pending's and casual or no shows by the time there is an other event we should have 50 people.Quick side note we should plan on stopping the recruitment effort or at least slow down since the Devs have been talking about making more ranks for clan subsides on materials based on roster size. Pretty up-in-the air  but I'd rather not have to call for a purge of no-shows if we end up with 51 or more active members, but we'll talk about that. Ch13f has been doing a great job getting us new people. I'd just hate to make him work TWICE as hard to double our ranks to fit the next highest bracket!

On the topic of recruitment and ranks. A big shout to all our new people. Guys, make them feel at home, if they need any help I'm sure you'll do everything you can to accommodate them. This is how we grow as one big happy family. Everyone will be getting a promotion or two according to what sort of ability they show. Soldiers and up can still recruit if they want to. It's not mandatory and we may just be stopping it altogether sooner or later. Just a few things to watch for.

Quality over quantity at all times:. We want commitment. We don't want or need people who wont show up and do their fair share or at least show some willingness to learn and grow as a team player.

Communication: We can't help them if they can't tell us what they need help with!. Flipside: be extermely careful with potential recruits that seem to have a very specific agenda. If they just want help getting to say Titania to farm parts for Ash, drop out or get another clan mate or two to go with, then troll the hell out of them. Nobody  plays us and gets away with it, ever.

Another type of jerk to avoid wasting time on is the one's who ask about our Clan's labs and research right off the bat, or seems to steer the conversation back to it over and over. I'm not embarrassed at all over where we're at now. Not in the least. But the people who ask these questions aren't going to contribute much at all to any projects. All they see is a way to get waht they want. We don't need them.

And lastly, but probably most important would be Fun. If a guys not fun to be with or doesn't seem to have fun being with us then he's probably not going to fit in well, or maybe he will after he loosens up.

That's about it. Lordshogun and Psycho I really want to hear back from you two soon on the projects you've been working on!

-ojd-

oh jersey that was a nice speech lovely reading material 

as for that project il put a upcoming event notice in Teamspeak so that people who are in there know when its gonna go 

Lordshogun

Chi To Meiyo General

Blood and Honor

Yeah the event was pretty unfair and they could have at least have added more brackets for the lower number clans. I mean 11-100...Really? why not 11-45, 45-75,75-100 or something like that. Whole event seemed a bit rushed imho.

Cats out of the bag as far as the Clan sizes and costs to upgrade the Dojo: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/75701-dojo-clan-sizes-alliances-tiers-and-changes-coming-soon/?p=822857

Forget what I said earlier about stopping recruiting. We can almost DOUBLE our ranks and not incur any penalty or catch a break!

[sigh] My headache just got worse.

-Jersey

Good day Brothers & Sisters!

Let me hold off on my usual pep talk / rant session and congratulate shadowseer99 on the rank General. He's been with us damn near since the start and was actually one of the only dudes who registered without feeling the need to point out his in game name! Props for not being redundant. More important Shadow has always been without fail very helpful, knowledgeable and pleasant in dealing with Clan members both new & old. I mention this for the simple reason that many of you know on a good day I can barely manage to handle two out of three of those! Give him your support * wish him luck (He'll need it!)

If anyone needs help in game be sure to tell them to look for me, one of my Four (Yes, SteelWolffe still counts and does show up!) or any of the many officers. We absolutely NEED clear lines of communication to continue growing. Try to watch the in game Clan Chat and persuade new people to download and set up Team Speak even if they don't have a mic or want to use it. it's not mandatory but it helps especially if new people have a lot of questions. I'd also like to see more people using the Team Speak file browser. We've been putting some of the art we're working on for our Clan there, I also did some quick copy pasta of the different movement & wall-run combos and links to videos from the wiki and put them on a file there. Eventually I'd like to see information like that, even if it's just a list of links in a word doc, collected and stored in the Recruits & Training channel.

On the subject of recruiting just a few thought first, more later. I think we caught a break finally with the new update since the original Clan size brackets were like 11-50 for a small clan and we just passed 60 members! We're under 100 members so we're getting a nice deal on materials for the dojo. That doesn't mean we can slack! KEEP FARMING ALL MATERIALS ALL THE TIME!  We're starting a cross corridor and the next lab (Chem I think?) as I type this. We're also expanding , taking it to the next level and building our first elevator to where we'll start the Great Hall! Every room, corridor and decoration takes away from our energy and capacity so we have to keep expanding. Building the last two labs and Great Hall should just about make us break even. We'll probably need a second Clan Hall (Entry Spawn) if that's possible or another of the Great or Greater Halls to be ready for the rest of the new stuff coming, so.... KEEP FARMING ALL MATERIALS ALL THE TIME!

On the subject of decorations. Sure, why not. If you guys want them, build them. Just make sure they're in an appropriate spot and not cluttering up the halls. We currently have two unfortunately phallic-shaped "containers" in the hall and Lab that can't be removed or contributed to. If it isn't fixed by a patch soon I'll have to put in service ticket, wonder how they'll respond to that with so many other steaming piles to deal with! One last thing about the decor... Since it isn't necessary, but it is nice, it's at your discretion and it's your responsibility. If you want it that much make sure you fund it. If I see unfinished builds sitting all over I will DELETE THEM! At least you'll get your contributions back, hopefully. In the unlikely event someone's being a total tool and manages to plant a tree or something  that blocks a corridor or looks totally out of place and it's somehow completed so quick we can't deal with it before it's done guess what I will STILL DELETE it! And the offending party will not get anything back but laughter if they complain. I really shouldn't have to say this, but just use common sense. It's your mats, but the Dojo belongs to all of us, dig?

Off work for a few days thank the Lotus!

See you soon.

-Jersey

Congratulations to our New General Shadowseer welcome to the party 

as for the decorations jersey i agree with what your saying 

and ofcourse the all-time farming of materials should be a top priority in clan but i will say that if they have personal foundry projects that those will take priority over it nonetheless it should be on their minds greatly

Lordshogun

Chi To Meiyo General 

Blood and Honor

Grats shadow!

On the topic of decorations I have no idea how to make one lol. I go to the panel but the only option I see is Edit Decorations and nothing for making one, so i'm not sure if you need high permissions to actually start a decoration or something.