Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

{Recruiting} Chi To Meiyo! ~ (Blood & Honor!) ~ Information Page. (T.s.3 & Private Forum For Full Members)

OldJerseyDevil

Still having issues with work and minor tech problems.

Plan on checking in later today and  getting back on tomorrow as I've got the mid-week off from work.

Somebody check Jankowski see if he's got a pulse! Damn forum system has him listed as  "pupil" so I can't even send him PM's! LOL!

If you guys haven't started the damn obstacle course what's keeping you!?!?

There's a reason why I've got four of you to mind the store while I'm away, check with the officer's and a few of the regulars and come up with a plan.

I check the forums every day and I'd like to know if there's any problems?

Also we should be having a guest or two from another clan stopping in our Teamspeak sometime soon so keep it clean! :P

That is all.

-ojd-

PS: If you think I'm being too harsh you should try dealing with the crazy dung-storms I've been dealing with here! Everyone wants a piece of OldJersey lately!

-Peace Bro's

Edited by OldJerseyDevil

Ok. I had the pupil problem as well. Couldn't post, couldn't pm, couldn't do anything. To anyone that is listed as Pupil, Log out and log back in. It solved my problem and I can post again xD

As for the obstacle course it took me 3 minutes to find the dam thing xD. They really need to add a dojo map or sumthing :P. All it needs is rubedo but that is a pain to get, but im sure we'll get soon-ish.

Ok. I had the pupil problem as well. Couldn't post, couldn't pm, couldn't do anything. To anyone that is listed as Pupil, Log out and log back in. It solved my problem and I can post again xD.

Thanks for the tip, edster ! Now I can say thanks for the invite to 'Chi to Meiyo' :-) such a relief to find a great bunch of tenno with passion, patience & fun. Looking forward to meeting y'all in time. I shall celebrate joining my new clan family by putting a potato on my despair with some founder plat!

JpJ

Thanks for the tip, edster ! Now I can say thanks for the invite to 'Chi to Meiyo' :-) such a relief to find a great bunch of tenno with passion, patience & fun. Looking forward to meeting y'all in time. I shall celebrate joining my new clan family by putting a potato on my despair with some founder plat!

JpJ

Welcome aboard Jack. It was good running with you earlier, looking forward to more.

-Jersey

Someone translated the message from todays message:

TRANSMIT

HONORABLE BOARD

THE DOGS ARE BARKING AGAIN THEY
SOMEHOW FIGURED OUT WE HAVE BEEN
STOCKPILING. THIS UPSETS THEM
GIVEN HOW WE HAVE BEEN TIGHTENING
THE LEASH ON THEIR CONTRACT. THE
SISTERS ARE DEMANDING WE LOWER
OUR MATERIAL PRICES OR SUFFER
RETRIBUTION BY SOME NEW
SUPERSHIP THEY HAVE. OBVIOUSLY,
THEY DO NOT TEACH ECONOMICS AT
OBEDIENCE TRAINING.

MY RECOMMENDATION: RAISE THE
PRICES, CALL THE DOGS BLUFF
AND LAUGH WHEN THE IMAGINARY
FOMORIAN SHIPS DO NOT SHOW UP
AND DO NOT DISRUPT OUR
STOCKPILES.

ALAD V
GRINEER RELATIONS

so maybe its a grineer deathstar? xD

14:50 EST. Absolutely nothing but speculation on this "Event" as far as I can see.

I'm off to the real-world workday-grind. Be back here in about 8 hrs more or less.

All I can say is this is unexpected. If somethings going to happen it should be sooner than later.

Everyone keep your eyes & ears open and continue doing what we normally do; tear a bloody swathe through all three factions from the Terminus to the Void. Grab everything that isn't nailed down and leave them wondering what the hell hit them,.

-ojd-

Operation Sling-Stone!

EVERYONE GRINDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :P

SECONDED!

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS OF Chi to Meiyo"

THIS IS A CALL TO ACTION! THIS IS A JUST & WIN-ABLE CONFLICT! ALL LEAVES ARE CANCELLED!

AS OF NOW ALL OTHER OPERATIONS & PROJECTS ARE SECONDARY OBJECTIVES!!

Everyone please participate as much as you can on this one. We CAN easily do what others on the forum are complaining is impossible. One squad of three clan members was able to produce 60-70 pts in roughly an hour of gameplay by running the Mobile Defense on Gaia to farm the consumable and carrying one of each!

Here's a vid FeaKsTeR found. Haven't watched all of it, yet.

dVkLg_l-Pz0

http://youtu.be/dVkLg_l-Pz0

WE ARE "Chi to Meiyo"

OldJerseyDevil

Warlord: "Chi to Meiyo"

{Blood & Honor.}

In case anyone isn't aware yet, there are three labeled corruptor slots on the reactor console,

STABLE in centre slot

9378599877_9ef4d4c2fc.jpg

for larger view see :   http://www.flickr.com/photos/99461853@N07/9378599877/lightbox/

ALPHA in left slot

9378722029_485021829f.jpg

BETA in right slot

9378745611_fcfb651216.jpg

Hope this makes sense, JpJ.

U P D A T E !

It appears to be unnecessary to keep collecting corrupters from infested as they don't appear to be consumed from your inventory when you slot them into the Fomorian Reactor Console'.

Edited by jetpack_jack

some very useful info from mikeB's channel on all things warframe!

(the 'Crash Course' series encouraged/supported by DE)

http://www.youtube.com/user/akamikeb/search?query=warframe

and another indipensable source of frame & weapon build info (especially DPS & crit builds)

from marcutio's channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/marcutio311/search?query=warframe