Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

{Recruiting} Chi To Meiyo! ~ (Blood & Honor!) ~ Information Page. (T.s.3 & Private Forum For Full Members)

OldJerseyDevil

Patience & preparation are the watch-words of the day.

Eating a late lunch and sifting data for any nuggets of intelligence.

http://youtu.be/n8C84XlUDK8

Sharp words and sabre rattling from a fool with no Soul adrift on a sea of lies are meaningless..

Be still and listen for the moment in order to catch the prey in their own trap..

Edited by OldJerseyDevil

Hey guys/girls, there's a 2nd part to this weekend's operation recently posted on the news thread:-

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/93311-operation-arid-fear-escalation-last-stand/

shiny new dual-stat mods are up for grabs !!!!!

not sure what part 2 of the operation will be, yet, but i'm sure it'll be interesting =D

JpJ - 'Chi to Meiyo' (Leader)

Need more people to join in to get enough points for new Mods Prize ! :-)

Edited by jetpack_jack

Patience & preparation are the watch-words of the day.

Eating a late lunch and sifting data for any nuggets of intelligence.

http://youtu.be/n8C84XlUDK8

Sharp words and sabre rattling from a fool with no Soul adrift on a sea of lies are meaningless..

Be still and listen for the moment in order to catch the prey in their own trap..

wait what? xD

Yo guys, can i join your Clan? Im very excited about Clan´s description and Plan to go on.! Send me an invite if u need a freshing member

Hi Giinzmini, good to hear from you! We are pleased to welcome you to our Storm clan; currently about 65 members!

I'll send you an invite shortly when i logon to warframe. (unable to complete your invitation giinzmini !)

*** YOU MUST DECLINE ANY OTHER CLAN INVITES BEFORE WE ARE ABLE TO JOIN YOU UP ***

Just a couple of points:-  http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Clan_Key

After accepting the invite, a 'Clan Key' blueprint will be added to your foundry which can then be built and used to access the dojo, view clan members online & chat with them etc. in the 'Contacts' tab. When your key is built and claimed it will appear on the main game screen, right next to the blue 'Online' centre tab (top middle of screen).

We are spread around the world with many different nationalities & timezones, but thanks to 'General' LordShogun, we now have our own 'TeamSpeak 3' Server!!: 108.61.25.67:11317  available to all clan members. If you don't have a mic, you can still join TS3 and type & listen, as some members currently do, it helps when forming up squads to run missions/alerts & help each other out  =D (there is also the 'in-game' text chat as backup)

Please ask here, if you need any help, see you soon,

jetpack_jack - 'Chi to Meiyo' (Leader)  ---  "Leave no one behind."

Edited by jetpack_jack

For some reason I can't connect to the ts server right now. Anyone else getting this?

- - IT'S OK NOW - -

Yes Edster :( it's been telling me 'error, unable to connect' for the past 4 hours, but i can connect to other teamspeak channels, so I guess its offline or dead, maybe LordShogun isn't aware?

Edited by jetpack_jack

Jack, Edster & Shogun and the rest of you guys.... Thanks.

Sorry last weekend's event went sour, from what I hear a lot of people were like WTF?!?

I've been busy with work, a sick cat with attitude and a lot of other niggling little annoyances that eat up my free time or otherwise make it difficult to play. Still have to get a new desk chair!

Haven't even had time to watch the last stream but I read the notes, some of it's interesting at least. Some talk of variety in the missions & changing up the types. If nothing improves we'll at least have Xini, and Kappa, I  know we all could use more mods. Hell I'd even be ready for another run on Kiste with a full squad this time!

I'll be checkin in as much as I can and be back in-game probably after the weekend if not sooner.

yeah Jersey sorry about that but i needed to clean up my house had a special guest coming over so couldnt play that much 

as for the TS server guys whenever it goes randomly down it is TS management doing a Update to the Server i usually get a message like 20 minutes notice beforehand and at that time i was working so yeah couldnt do anything to notify you guys

Jersey don't worry about anything we got thing in hand whenever you are not around

I'l be on in most likely a few minutes hope to see a few guys  

Chi To Meiyo General

Lordshogun

TS Owner 

Blood and Honor

Yeah... Actually glad there's no events this weekend. Was hoping to get some time in tonite but just too damned whipped.

Tomorrow night's looking better since I have Mon & Tues off, might even sneak out of work early.

I think it's time we all start focusing on the basics, everyone: new & old. Figure out what parts & materials we need to get, where we need to get them. Which Boss or Void runs we need to do. All the standard stuff. Get as many squads going together as we can so no one gets janked by the Stalker, right.

Then we get back to pushing our limits on the defense runs. Follow me so far?

I'm sure by now we can go past 20 or 25 no problem if we're focused.

I think we can do better.

With no set date for the next update I think we might have a week or two to focus on doing this.

Now's the time and I can think of no better crew more hungry than we are!

-ojd- Warlord: "Chi to Meiyo"
{Blood & Honor.}

** Weekend Event **  -  'Nightmare Mode Alerts' for 'Rare Dual-Stat Mods' (in case you didn't see the main post)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/98185-nightmare-weekend/ 

....  10 different dual-stat mods available; each one will appear multiple times over the weekend !

Happy hunting, especially if you missed out on previous event rewards!   =D   JpJ

jetpack_jack - 'Chi to Meiyo' (Leader)  ---  "Leave no one behind."

Edited by jetpack_jack

Too bushed to type much.

Coming to the end of the summer season at work. Closing again Saturday, but I have off Sunday (My 1 day off this week!), So, here's hoping I can get some time in tomorrow after work. Got to grab all the overtime hours while I can.

Keep up the good work & I'll catch up when I can.

-ojd-

Ok so I am very, VERY SERIOUS about what clan I am joining. Sadly I am leaving a bunch of nice people from shadow clan, but I couldn't stay there because most of them were a little too grindy and rushy for me. And the clan chat became silent, inactive.

Can you guys make it clear if you're really the perfect middle between casual and pro? Relaxed but seeking for fun and challenging combat rather than going for metagames? Not complaining about everything all the time? Also I'd be nice to see your dojo.

EDIT: Says you're already in a Clan Aure7, sent you a friend invite.

Ok so I am very, VERY SERIOUS about what clan I am joining. Sadly I am leaving a bunch of nice people from shadow clan, but I couldn't stay there because most of them were a little too grindy and rushy for me. And the clan chat became silent, inactive.

Can you guys make it clear if you're really the perfect middle between casual and pro? Relaxed but seeking for fun and challenging combat rather than going for metagames? Not complaining about everything all the time? Also I'd be nice to see your dojo.

Can't say we're perfect at anything Aure7. Not sure we're perfect at being perfectly average, but we try.

I'll see what we can do to get you in the Clan shortly though, and we'll take it from there. Hang loose for a few.

I've got a few things to sort for my self first, then we'll get things going.

"Rumors of my death are only slightly exaggerated."

THE -ojd- Warlord: "Chi to Meiyo"
{Blood & Honor.}

p.s. Got a new desk chair! :)

Edited by OldJerseyDevil