Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alerts Not Showing Up, Nor Am I Able To Find Them Manually

Mirkali

So this has been going for what, near 24 hours and no word from DE that they are even aware of it? /bravo 

Same issue. From Calif. No alerts or infestation invasions showing up. The Grineer offensive on Morax shows up and allowed me to run it to 4/5 with a group.  Went to run the 5/5 and the counter reset to 0/5. Ran it three times more only to have it stay at 0/5. Checked Deathsnacks and Morax is not even up right now. So how was I able to join and play with a public group on an invasion that is not even active? 

Edited by Battleseed

Same live in Southern California as well made a post just simply wanting to know what is going on and it looks as if it was deleted. In any business communication is key the fact that there is no word scares me that something is seriously messed up. I don't mind having something broken but I'd at least have it acknowledged Hope the hot fix tomorrow resolves the issue.

Well, it's... interesting to see that this is such a widespread problem. I talked to another friend from the west coast (Not sure where), and he's getting the alerts no problem. Perhaps it's only the Southwest.

At this juncture, considering no official response has been given on the matter, I would (unofficially) suggest the following:

If...

a.) You're in front of the computer, logged into Warframe (their logs should indicate this)

b.) A valuable Alert or invasion that you would run comes up, containing, I dunno: Aura Mod, Forma, Orokin Catalyst, Orokin Reactor, Rare Nightmare Mod, etc.

c.) You're unable to easily source a non-west-coast VPN that gives you half-way decent playable connection.

d.) You don't know friends that you know well enough or can't easily find a taxi to said alert to run it.

Then...

a.) File a support ticket linking this thread, noting the time of the alert, and that due to this bug, you were unable to run it and get the item in question.

Those are a fair amount of stipulations. At worst, they say no. At best, they send you the item due to the problems being completely out of your control. And at the least, their support system will be getting a larger number of tickets due to this bug, elevating it to the top of their list to investigate or at least acknowledge on twitter. And if the problem is much larger than the handful of people reporting on here, then perhaps DE will throw in some extra special alerts (with some notice) for 24 hours for everyone to dig into once they fix this problem, as a token of good will.

I think this is all fairly reasonable, no? While we're not entitled to Alerts, this whole kerfuffle is a great inconvenience to our leisure. Could be abuseable, but I think I can run an alert faster than I can write a decent support ticket in good faith, and running it would be much more fun if I had the opportunity.

This bloody bug happen in Asia too so it's seem to not restrict in any area (so my guess is multiple server have problem). I suffer this damn bug for like 3 day now. Asking taxi to a node that u should be able to choose by urself is stupid. Bloody Hell!!

Guys please remember its the weekend right now so DE isn't technically in the office to fix the issue. I'm sure once Monday comes around, they'll be aware of it and actually be able to do something.

Don't start hurling accusations.

West coast US here, no alerts as well.

Pluto ducat kiosk says, Trader departing in -18h.  All other relays say hes still available.

Darvo's shop has no item in or out of stock, talking to him just alters the camera angle.