Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 8 Damage To Elevators And Doors

ErosSeron

Since update 8 i have not been able to complete most missions. I have doors that are locked out but i need to pass them to finish the level. Also elevators are messing up as well as doors. Today i opened the elevator and it the platform was lower than it should be. Then I opened up another elevator and the platform was 3/4 of a level to high. I could see it but not reach it. So I jumped to get onto it and fell for 30 seconds after already getting the blackout resume screen when jumping off an edge then fell all the way to my death and since i had all the mission objectives with me, my teamates could not finish the mission. Doors have been messing up and they will either not open all the way or half of it will open and the other wont or a combination of both. So please fix this.

Thank You,

Eros Seron

Come on guys lets be more helpful then this.

ErosSeron as others obviously pointed out. Update 8 isn't out yet. This is Update 7.11.0: Vauban. There has been a lot of bugs in this update, and some controversy... but I am sure that DE is currently sorting them out and will be fixing them asap. Right now there are also bug where Rhino's Iron Skin still allows him to be knocked down and staggered, Vauban's 4th ability not working at times, and so on. 

One trick I hear people do about locked doors when there is no lock-down is to trigger one. Such as provoke some enemies until the start a lock-down or shoot out a window to trigger one.

Edited by Rafarix

Confirmed that locked doors stays locked and wont be opened from time to time and its difficult to finish an exterminate mission where you cant even enter the room and there arent any enemies left apart from the room you are trying to get in. I had to leave total of 3 exterminate missions. Waiting for a hotfix.