Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finishing Touch Bugged, Lowers Stealth Damage

jollter

Just bought a prisma skana, decided to level it by doing some stealth runs. 
I noticed something different with the numbers when attaching finishing touch to it though.

Weapon: Prisma skana (Max rank pressure point equipped)

Mod (Finishing touch) on

Mercury: Terminus

Grineer lancer level 1-2: Damage dealt with a normal stealth attack (No animation, just a swing of the blade) 250

Mod (Finishing touch) off

Same location

Same enemy: Damage dealt 275

It seems like this mod is actually working backwards. I don't have screen-shots, can someone else confirm this for me? I've been doing the same run over and over with the same two mods, and this is the result that keeps happening.

Can you clarify what you mean by this? if there was no fancy animation Then you didn't do a finisher.

The stealth attack. As in when you strike an enemy, you get a stealth multiplier. Those aren't finisher attacks. And no, they usually don't involve animations. This isn't even about whether I did the finisher animation or not.

Edited by jollter

I don't really get what your asking for? I never said this was about the finisher attack, I'm talking about the stealth attack. They are two completely different things. 

Well yeah, they are two different things (but understand what you mean now), which makes it even weirder that a mod that exclusively increases finisher damage would have any effect on non-finisher attacks (hence me being confused in the first place), I'll see if I can reproduce what you're talking about.

Well yeah, they are two different things (but understand what you mean now), which makes it even weirder that a mod that exclusively increases finisher damage would have any effect on non-finisher attacks (hence me being confused in the first place), I'll see if I can reproduce what you're talking about.

Yeah, it seemed to literally lower my damage on stealth attacks. It did increase finisher damage when the animation happened, but for any normal stealth attack, it actually reduced the damage.