Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hek was fixed to rank 5, what about the ones whom get it before ?

MrWednesday

Yeh today i noticed that you can no long buy Hek blueprints unless you are rank 5. Well then what about players whom bought it before the update? I've seen lv 2 people holding Heks running around, not to critisize anybody, but don't you think it's a little....unfair ?

So...that's it? You're not gonna do anything. Considered that there is going to be no character wibe, these weapons will remain permanently. And it's rank 5 gun, do you have any idea how long that take ?

I'm pretty sure they know how long it takes. However i really dont think that, I, for example should be punished for this since I did nothing wrong. I understand if it feels unfair and all but thats not a reason to punish those fortunate like me.

Edited by muvoxi

its ok, i feel you bro, i used my free 50 platinum before the super charge patch came out

yes we people who have the hek now are lucky atm, mine reached lvl 30 today.

i really hope we get new guns for higter ranks, the only rank5 wep is hek now, wonder which guns will come out later

I got it before the change.... still sat there at rank 30.... AHHHHHH YEAAAAAHHHHHHH

on the subject since its impossible for F2P players to hit rank 4 since that cant accumulate the required points dont this mean that its technically a pay to use only weapon?

EDIT: found out they fixed this in patch 5.3 I didnt relise it was a bug and thought it was a technique used to remove peoples cash from there wallet.... never mind ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GET TO LVL 10 AND SELL AND REBUY!

Edited by STARSBarry

EDIT: found out they fixed this in patch 5.3 I didnt relise it was a bug and thought it was a technique used to remove peoples cash from there wallet.... never mind ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GET TO LVL 10 AND SELL AND REBUY!

Wait, you're saying that you keep your Tenno rank points for stuff you've leveled when you sell them, now? I hope so, as I was just waiting for more people to realise you had to pay for slots to increase your rank and post another torrent of complaints.

Wait, you're saying that you keep your Tenno rank points for stuff you've leveled when you sell them, now? I hope so, as I was just waiting for more people to realise you had to pay for slots to increase your rank and post another torrent of complaints.

If you doubt him, check the patch notes.

Actually, it is in caps.
Well it wasn't in big caps, but yeah it says xp locked. Ah well, sucks for whoever didn't get it.

I pointed out the distinction I made for you. Perhaps you missed it.

It looks the same as the prices for gear unless you specifically look at that item for its price.

• 8 years later...