Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FrozenVoid

Interception Mission Progress Stuck After "eliminating All Enemies"

Basically the game doesnt recognize that all enemies are dead thus it gets stuck. Unfortunately Host Migration is the only way to fix this.

Now it came to happen toi me several times while farming Draco and today I might found the source of the glitch.

One of my Squad Members had there weapon lying on the ground due to a Drahk Master and walking by it I noticed it has the same Mission Marker as the enemies hence the game thinks of it as such and wait until its killed.

Picking it up doesnt help this is where the game gets stuck.

Thats just my guess tho. It came to my mind randomly but I think it might be it.

Sorry for bad English. I dont quite got the time to formulate it nicely right now x3

Did you try destroying all the hives?

Since last hotfix interception missions are bugged a lot. You might try to avoid them until this issue is fixed.

I had the same issue, on the archwing potato alert the other night. Finish the wave, get markers on all the remaining space bads, kill them... and nothing. Had to give up and re-run the mission. Interception is a MESS right now.

This occurs on regular Earth archwing interception as well. The rewards are kinda mediocre but meh, it's my time I cannot get back.

I've had this happen twice: once on Venus (I think) and just now on Mars.  

The time on Venus, I was hosting and helping someone clear nodes.  After several minutes I Alt+F4 to force a host migration and was informed that "fixed" the mission.

On Mars I was soloing with Nova.

Needless to say, this bug is getting a bit annoying.  I think it has something to do with the message "All the hives have been destroyed".

Happens in almost every game now.

Get rid of the penalty for "mission failure" if you aren't going to address bugs like this promptly.

I can't finish first round interc (not archwing) on Uranus, Saturn, Ceres untill the host leaves!

...maybe i shouldn't destroy all Hives...

Same here been trying to up my Archwing on Earth is really frustrating atm...
sometimes its works out but often it gets this bug and the msg. "All hives have been destroyed" keep popping up on an interception mission so no game for me until fix

This bug is still cropping up on a regular basis. I have had to stop my archwing interception farms because of it.

Had it happen twice to me on Iapetus (Saturn), once after round 2, once after round 5, playing solo both times. Really annoying, hope this gets some attention from DE.