Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"warframe's Ultimate Emphasis2.0"

xLordKogax

I dont really know how to explain this exactly.

I will attempt to try the most to my knowledge.

I this that this could be covered in certain aspects but there are two main points i want to touch base with.

1st: Certain Ulti's like Peacemaker (Mesa) should emphasize on the initial Kills say an emphasis on a Gorey looking Headshot. Like the enemies heads exploding or leave actual damage implementations and fractures in enemies skulls.

I think this will serve more of a Visually appealing affect imo. Im just a Gore Freak! xD

Bladestorm could use a Finishing/Slash damage emphasis upon killing enemies they should be dismembered and sliced to bits. This is another idea I have been trying to Scream into the Forums for a little while. After all guys He is a Ninja and would it be cool to do Bladestorm and all the enemies You marked for death are all Diced Pineapples? xD

Yes I still think the Animation should be redesigned I will quote this till I see a Epic Bladestorm animation.

There's a few other Ultimate's I would like to get at but i wanna cut this short.

2nd: This can be considered like Syndicate weapons. The idea I want to emphasize on is the Syndicate AOE's

and the syndicate mods that give out these said effects like "Winds of Purity" etc.

I had to think this out abit before posting because my original idea was about implementing a Warframe specific 

Sigil emphasis on gaining 1000 affinity. I think the best way to make this implementation is making a Syndicate mod for each warframes ultimate giving these frames an AOE proc and the said syndicate  sigil appearing on screen for reaching the said affinity.Obviously the syndicate gauge will appear on the right side of the Hud as always and these effects will proc as syndicate weapons proc by gaining the said affinity and eah syndicate will grant the warframes ability a similar buff and stat per Syndicate.

Well I hope this was able to get some peoples attention and people can agree 

this is not something I really desire but I can actually say the damage implementation with the Gore emphasis is something i want to consider.

Thank you for checking this out

Please give Me your feed back and Your ideas on this

*Koga*

Actually, the peacemaker suggestion makes sense. When you're out in the field, and enemies start dying around you, it'd be nice to have an audible and visual cue that says those kills came from Mesa. Either an exploded head, or a giant hole in the chest, w/e

Thats the spirit!

Is it just Me, or did I get the Peacmaker headshot Idea from Gears of War 2? lol

Anyway the Headshots shuld be an implementation that imo would look sweet.

There are others I left out like Crushing affects dealt from Mags Ulti and Vaubans.

Also this would apply to weapons that only deal Impact damage like the Bo Prime.

I wanna see enemies body parts Fractured and crushed upon death.

Weapon Headshots too would look sweet with the Head explosion Implementations. 

It would really satisfy Me alike with others who want to go for Headshots Only.

It would really make Headshots a Goal and people will want to achieve and see More Headshots No?

I dont really know how to explain this exactly.

I will attempt to try the most to my knowledge.

I this that this could be covered in certain aspects but there are two main points i want to touch base with.

1st: Certain Ulti's like Peacemaker (Mesa) should emphasize on the initial Kills say an emphasis on a Gorey looking Headshot. Like the enemies heads exploding or leave actual damage implementations and fractures in enemies skulls.

I think this will serve more of a Visually appealing affect imo. Im just a Gore Freak! xD

Bladestorm could use a Finishing/Slash damage emphasis upon killing enemies they should be dismembered and sliced to bits. This is another idea I have been trying to Scream into the Forums for a little while. After all guys He is a Ninja and would it be cool to do Bladestorm and all the enemies You marked for death are all Diced Pineapples? xD

Yes I still think the Animation should be redesigned I will quote this till I see a Epic Bladestorm animation.

There's a few other Ultimate's I would like to get at but i wanna cut this short.

2nd: This can be considered like Syndicate weapons. The idea I want to emphasize on is the Syndicate AOE's

and the syndicate mods that give out these said effects like "Winds of Purity" etc.

I had to think this out abit before posting because my original idea was about implementing a Warframe specific 

Sigil emphasis on gaining 1000 affinity. I think the best way to make this implementation is making a Syndicate mod for each warframes ultimate giving these frames an AOE proc and the said syndicate  sigil appearing on screen for reaching the said affinity.Obviously the syndicate gauge will appear on the right side of the Hud as always and these effects will proc as syndicate weapons proc by gaining the said affinity and eah syndicate will grant the warframes ability a similar buff and stat per Syndicate.

Well I hope this was able to get some peoples attention and people can agree 

this is not something I really desire but I can actually say the damage implementation with the Gore emphasis is something i want to consider.

Thank you for checking this out

Please give Me your feed back and Your ideas on this

*Koga*

I don't think warframes themselves should have Syndicate AoE procs. I could be down for the bonuses though -- extra armor and health from Steel Meridian is always welcome.

However, we don't need more 1k damage AoEs. Warframe powers already do that well enough.

I don't think warframes themselves should have Syndicate AoE procs. I could be down for the bonuses though -- extra armor and health from Steel Meridian is always welcome.

However, we don't need more 1k damage AoEs. Warframe powers already do that well enough.

True! 

I do like the syndicte sigils appearing on screen it gives a Great Visual effect over all.

Makes me feel like I did an Ultimate with My weapon in a sense.

What about the Gore emphasis on Warframes and Weapons themselves, what do You think about that idea?

like the Head shots gore from Peacemaker and the slash gore from Bladestorm

Ofcoarse the finisher damage is the icing here but the finishing slash gore effect would be a nice edition to gore effects No?

Gimme some feed on this please.

Edited by ShadowsofKoga

True! 

I do like the syndicte sigils appearing on screen it gives a Great Visual effect over all.

Makes me feel like I did an Ultimate with My weapon in a sense.

What about the Gore emphasis on Warframes and Weapons themselves, what do You think about that idea?

like the Head shots gore from Peacemaker and the slash gore from Bladestorm

Ofcoarse the finisher damage is the icing here but the finishing slash gore effect would be a nice edition to gore effects No?

Gimme some feed on this please.

I'm always down for gore, but I don't think it really works with the current animations of bladestorm. If the animations were changed to Ash appearing behind the enemy, and a white line going diagonally across their body, then sure.

Bladestorm happens something like this:

storm-break-effect.gif

But the winged part is him, and he is behind the enemy.

Of course, that would A) be a lot of work for the animators, B) get kind of boring if that was the only animation. I think for Bladestorm, it might be a bit too much work to be worth the effort.

I'm always down for gore, but I don't think it really works with the current animations of bladestorm. If the animations were changed to Ash appearing behind the enemy, and a white line going diagonally across their body, then sure.

Bladestorm happens something like this:

storm-break-effect.gif

But the winged part is him, and he is behind the enemy.

Of course, that would A) be a lot of work for the animators, B) get kind of boring if that was the only animation. I think for Bladestorm, it might be a bit too much work to be worth the effort.

Bro Youre a Genius I wanted to emphasize this same idea but Im not an animator nor do i know how to work code.

and HELL NO this wouldnt get Boring!

Look at Bladestorms current animation, Thats Boring and full of buggs and Glitches.

This slash effect and Flare is what he needs.

I propose the animation look with that Flare as You posted.

with his clones ofcoarse attacking aswell, and maybe a light flickering effect as the Stalker and other Assassins do when Youre Marked

After all isnt Bladestorm Marking enemies for Death?

Ash is an Assassin maybe the flickering could tic with the slash effect to show off the slash of each enemy

^^Watch it at 1:28 secs^^

The ultimate Ryu Hayabusa performs near the Gate entrace in the air looks Awesome and I think should be a nice reference for a reworked Bladestorm. Doesnt have to be exact but its a good idea to use

Edited by ShadowsofKoga