Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Building Warframe: Infested Juggernaut

DE_Adam

Looks great. Also like it should replace Phorid's current design as new place holder asap, until you can give it it's own unique one.

However the big question is still how the Juggernauts will fit into the flow of missions and the enemy hordes.

No fun fighting such a thing while getting perma stunned and blinded by Infested Moas or having a horde of infested claw you to death while you try to avoid the Jugg.

Edited by Othergrunty

Making that sort of contents keep long gamers interrested in game. It will be great to see more of small gameplay adding stuff more than useless mods or skins. Keep the good work!

One thing i loved about the original juggernaut art was how big the paws were, especially the fist-like front paws for smashing tenno. Please make them bigger for the final version.

He looks a bit awkward with the small hooves and top heavy body.. I do like the way the spore launching bit on top looks like a skull..

Edited by DietEbolaCola

It looks nice. And please, PLEASE, make it a tanky enemy. Heck,make it the tankiest non-boss enemy in the game. I want this thing to be a REAL threat when we face it. Not something we can just pew pew abit and it dies. Make its tanky level like those executioner majini from Resident Evil 5. Like a miniboss-level of tank.

I do wish they had stuck closer to the original concept drawing, but it still looks amazing.  Kinda annoyed it has taken this long though, especially how far back in devstreams they were teasing the progress, makes it seem like it should have been done a long time ago. 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

I'd post "So excited" but I'm in fear of it being a letdown as bursas were on the event.

Edit:

Well I already do not like the model but I hope it gets better gameplay wise.

How where they a let down?