Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Building Warframe: Infested Juggernaut

DE_Adam

Am I the only one who wants to shout "TAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNK" to squadmates when one of these show up in a mission?

Came for this comment. Not disappointed.

Really, give him a grab attack to encourage flanking. Make him like the Manic (I notice that the Manic is about 1 per mission).

Also, give him boltor like spikes that stick around for a while... (Actually the base concept makes me think Hydralisk instead)

Neat! The only visual problem I see is more lore related: What did the Infested infest to make the Juggernaut?

I'm guessing there will be more visual clues towards that answer as we get closer to a release.

If I have to point finger, it's Alad V

This is my Infested.

There are many like it, but this one is mine.

And it is beauuuutifulll :D

Phenomenal job folks. You took it to the place where not only did it meet my concept, but exceeded it in way that I didn't expect.

Fantastic, FANTASTIC job.

citizen_kane.gif

I certainly hope they tone down the amount of Ancients and Mutalist MOAs running around to compensate for the addition of this guy. Nothing quite like being blinded by bees and pulled through tar puddles by riplines as a giant zombie rhino with heavy damage reduction and CC immunity bombards you with poison.

Otherwise I'm pretty excited to see this enemy come together, he looks awesome and I'm sure it'll be nice to finally have an infested mini-boss type enemy. Just please balance the Infested out a bit before haphazardly adding a tank unit to the mix.

Neat! The only visual problem I see is more lore related: What did the Infested infest to make the Juggernaut?

I'm guessing there will be more visual clues towards that answer as we get closer to a release.

It could be like the Necromorphs where multiple infected entities come together and basically combine in order to form a larger creature.

Edited by Paradoxbomb

Eh, same way that Lephantis formed? Mushed together until they had a functional thing? Then they just mass-produced that concept? I dunno.

While I'm happy to see progress and the animations are fantastic, I feel like the model strays much further from the original concept than any of the other fan designs, and not in a good way. The concept was sleek but still gave off the "tank" vibe while maintaining the look that it may have been something else before. This looks like some ram-elephant hybrid with an overly wide body.

Edited by Khaos_Zand3r

Question. If I may,

The last animation in the OP, 

Seems like it is hitting/ramming the wall, as if to shake down a terrified Tenno who is perched up high on the wall. (new parkour, seen on devstream)

Was this movement/action designed with this intention?

If so, this is gonna be a real fun enemy to get to grips with and very clever too, by the designers.

Thoughts?

Edited by (PS4)D-onlinekilla-4D

I'm not sure how I feel about this. It looks cool, and has the potential to present a legitimate threat and open up some opportunity for tactics. But right now the infested as a whole are little more than one giant pain in the &#! to play against, and this also has the potential to make infested missions more avoidable rather than more fun.

I'd post "So excited" but I'm in fear of it being a letdown as bursas were on the event.

Edit:

Well I already do not like the model but I hope it gets better gameplay wise.

... I think I'm with this guy.....

All I see is a flabby Jackal.....

....we'll see.....