The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Tubemen Of Regor (16.5.9 - 16.7.2 +Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

So PS4 is being held back because Xbox1, what the hell DE????
So if it Xbox 1 couldn´t handle some of the new features then, the PS4 wouldn´t get then???
Thats just bull.......

launch the update, PC doesn´t wait why should we??
and i know you have to pass the certificate process but it doesn´t take 2 months.

Please i want to play with Excalibur

So PS4 is being held back because Xbox1, what the hell DE????

So if it Xbox 1 couldn´t handle some of the new features then, the PS4 wouldn´t get then???

Thats just bull.......

launch the update, PC doesn´t wait why should we??

and i know you have to pass the certificate process but it doesn´t take 2 months.

Please i want to play with Excalibur

LOL You think they are holding they excal update from us . The update is not done we literally just got u16.7 Only thing they are keeping from us is the nyx skin and we should get it his week.......maybe......hopefully.....Probably not 

LOL You think they are holding they excal update from us . The update is not done we literally just got u16.7 Only thing they are keeping from us is the nyx skin and we should get it his week.......maybe......hopefully.....Probably not 

Not really, that was a joke...(Inner child Raging)

But if it is because the nix skin has issues on Xbox1 and they said that on dev stream, my understanding of that is that until they fix that on Xbox1 we will be waiting for it.

And if a mere skin is causing troubles, imagine the previous updates that were delayed...

I would be okay with waiting an entire year for the skin if there could be a timely fix to how often the game crashes without any internet issues.  

And please fix whatever issue there is with Tenno going through the doorway to the TV/button room in the second part of the raid. Sweet baby RNGesus that doorway has a problem. It happens way to often to way too many people at the exact same point to be an issue on our end - it is clearly a bug and needs a fix. Please address this so that when I see teasers for the new raid I can actually be excited instead of just wanting to rage like an old man about how the current one is still broken. 

Sorry to rant, but this is the most consistently game breaking thing I have encountered in WF. Imho, nothing DE could add to this game will sound very exciting or fun until the crashing is fixed. Please. Fix. It. 

TY

Loved the level design of the tubeman of regor, but it was the same mission over and over, i wish there were some variance in the event missions

I felt the same. That was a really cool tile set. I actually wanted to do some exploring. Definitely looking forward to those maps for future missions.