Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Tubemen Of Regor (16.5.9 - 16.7.2 +Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

I hope these wouldn't be obtainable only during next week, otherwise I'll be missing Quanta Vandal, Karak Wraith/Dera Vandal, and Nemesis Nyx.

Have to leave on Sunday until next Sunday. :(

the events arent going to happen simultaneously. itll probably go like they did with the tac alerts in april. one, a week or two break, then the other

- Lowered the difficulty of the Spy Missions in the Stolen Dreams Quest.

Guess I'll have to try this again and see how that goes. I hate spy 2.0 and anything to get through it. I would like this quest completed.

OK that and the fact I haven't touched the game in a few weeks.

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

first of all: the PS4 Warframe Beta finally looks Next-Gen with this Update, instead of the like Best PS3 Graphics plus far better Framerate that we had before in PS4 Warframe - thank you. 

buuut: what the heck happened to our Melee Weapons Leap-Attacks? because the Leap-Attack Values displayed in the Arsenal on my modded Melee Weapons are exactly half as much as before the Update!

so, did i miss the affiliated Patchnote? is this actually a fix? is this a Bug? has anything changed with the Attack at all (got Damage Numbers getting displayed on Enemies turned off, so i wouldn't know if anything actually changed)? 

also - why does the change to Dragon Nikana's Special Sheath has the stylish attachment that used to be on it's lower end removed? shouldn't Updates make Stuff more stylish instead of less? 

furthermore - Fixes to Iron Skin i read in the Patchnotes? well, with Iron Skin active, my especially Meele-Focused Rhino still cannot Counter-Attack Stagger with Blocking and therefore cannot use Meele-Finishers... .  :(  

plus: yep, Shade still doesn't register hits on Iron Skin as Attack on it's Master and therefore doesn't use his gaven Weapon with Iron Skin on... - what have you actually fixed on Iron Skin DE? 

and lastly: since the Update is installed, i experienced the first Warframe Application Crash in 10 Weeks - and that after 3 minutes of having it running (maybe coincidence, sure...).

but since the Update is installed, i also have the Icon in the upper right Screen-Corner active that i believe is trying to inform me about that 3 Items would be ready to claim in the Foundry - while there are none ready to be claimed and only one is in progress - not sure if i am confusing the Icon because of new Graphics or what else is up with this... . 

BUGS

- If u gow invisible with Loki and u have equpped a dangly syandana, and you melee, the syandana gets stuged in the animation, like in a S form and will be back in normal position after invisioility ended.

-If u have equipped the edo prime chest armor on loki prime and use decoy, the decoys edo prime chest armor is still in the normal color, not the energy one.

- On bulky kubrows the badges go into the body.

- Strings on Bows are broken. U can see it best on Paris Prime in the Dojo.

- Arrows are way to big on Bows. (all arrow types, even the new skins.)

- Fonts on Chat are way to big.

- Empty magazines on the Aksomati change back to default colors if the ly on the floor.

Edited by (PS4)NeroRedgrave

first General Location and possible first Node on it that are getting displayed when opening Starchart is now what you had last visited and are probably still orbiting - instead of always Earth. nice little detail change, i like it. 

however - what i don't like is how my Volt Animation Sets are not using the selected Energy Colors anymore but instead the default Girlie mild-purple Electricity Color - oh pleaseeee no... .  

Anyone else had a problem with warframe not loading ?

Got home and started download.

13.xxx Gb thought OK.

8Gb into it notice I should be able to delete download and restart for smaller download so did.

No luck, watched the first 1Gb download and left room to let it complete.

Came back, it's done.

Start warframe and it crashes.

OK, restart PS4 and it still crashes. Try again, nope still crashing.

Have now deleted and am reinstalling.

Fingers crossed it works

Thanks for the Update! Was not able to find Nemesis Nyx skin, and there is a bug from the last update that is still here. The Bug makes it so that after the mission if you made changes prior to doing the mission your equipment will revert back to the last previous change. It can be very annoying with loadouts and Regalia