Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Tubemen Of Regor (16.5.9 - 16.7.2 +Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Anyway for us to get catches up to PC with the whole boro items, we are like 10weeks apart and seeing the pridma skana in the codex is making me a bit down, since we have to wait another 3 weeks to get it :(

Isn't the Prisma Skana coming next Baro visit? That's like 10 days, isn't it?

Hotfix July 14th:

- Fixed FX bug on Nova's slipstream helmet

- Fixed instance of shields not being properly removed in Nightmare missions

No further changes at this time - I'll continue to watch for update information. We have a lot of content being worked on, so your patience is appreciated.

Ps4 need more fix, parkour don't work, the second and third power of chroma don't work, monsters refresh under the floor or walls, the Tonkor explosion must be like Ogris or Angstrum explosion for better efficiency, the hight level monsters hit more damage than pc monsters, radar on exterminate missions don't work, on spy missions the monsters detect the player when is impossible... The nova helmet bug isn't a important bug and I don't see problems in nightmare missions... I do around 100 nightmare missions the last two days. I play warframe a lot years first on pc and now on ps4 and I never see bugs like these version. If the warframe team need help on ps4 ask me, can help.

Yesterday in the stream they said it might be bundled with U17.....and that's great ! Pc doesnt even have 17 yet !

Dude, calm the frak down! You know why it might get bundled with U17? Because U17 is getting on towards "done", and aside from the excal rework, there isn't much that the pc has and we don't. We get two TAC alerts in the next 10 days, and after that we are behind:

1) excal rework and prisma skins,

1) weapon, the singulor,

1) TAC alert, and

2) syandanas plus some other skins in the ormolu bundle.

That's not really enough to be satisfying as an update. Would you really want them to push it out, even if it meant taking time away from U17? Which, btw, is OUR next update?

Edited by (PS4)Kosis181

at least the random crashes are for now gone.

Have you lost your mind? CE errors are still rampant in this game, getting worse by the day. Just last night, I was in full teams that crashed out of Nightmare Raids twice, both at the 2nd part where you walk into the room with the pressure plates puzzle. Two different hosts. The game is incredibly unstable. If I wasn't addicted, I'd have walked away a while ago...

Also, my call is last week of August for the next update. Prove me wrong, DE...

Have you lost your mind? CE errors are still rampant in this game, getting worse by the day. Just last night, I was in full teams that crashed out of Nightmare Raids twice, both at the 2nd part where you walk into the room with the pressure plates puzzle. Two different hosts. The game is incredibly unstable. If I wasn't addicted, I'd have walked away a while ago...

Also, my call is last week of August for the next update. Prove me wrong, DE...

not really, before if you started the game and gone to the foundry CRASH

Go to the map CRASH

At least for me that stuff has gone.

As for the update you are probably right.

Edited by (PS4)vollkerball

I thought it was line of sight...? It's not ?

not really, its awareness if you enter a room and shoot then use RJ it will it enemies.

But the problem is that the enemies detection mods should give you awareness but theyu dont.

Wiki info:

Radial Javelin can hit enemies that are aware of Excalibur and vice versa in order to be affected - LoS is not required

Well that would be BS if it was "bundled" with update 17, when it definitely could be done sooner. It's not even a regular game update, it's specifically for Excalibur, and we would be missing out on the current missions/starmap if we had to wait, just because they decided to do so with no communication.

Well that would be BS if it was "bundled" with update 17, when it definitely could be done sooner. It's not even a regular game update, it's specifically for Excalibur, and we would be missing out on the current missions/starmap if we had to wait, just because they decided to do so with no communication.

I mean they usually come in with big patches or new frames but the content were missing already deserves a patch soon

Hotfix July 17th:
- Fixed issue with portal key in Void Sabotage missions

- Fixed Ash Prime helmet not showing up properly in some instances

- Reduced frequency of Forma drops in T3 Defense Rotation C
- Added Bo Prime Blueprint and Ember Prime Helmet Blueprint to T3 Defense Rotation C

- Potential fix for EoM crashes

- Potential fix for ledge grab bug