Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Tubemen Of Regor (16.5.9 - 16.7.2 +Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Wtf my PS4 is redownloading 13GB T_T Drew what happend ?

If your download is showing the full 13gb, please try cancelling and see if it prepares your download properly after a second attempt. The download should take a minute or two to prepare.

Edited by (PS4)immanks102

Omg this ETA is killing me i guess is time to finally take a breath from Warframe, sad i really love the game but wait every time an update release andonly release from pc players when we need to wait around 2,5 months to receive the new stuf. Really tired about all those thousands of gamecrashes with no fix, tired about things partially release or when release unfinished like the Ash Prime that cant be colourable, there alot of threads talking about it at art and animation feedback forums but no oneof then have received any answer or reply from any DE islike whatever we dont care and this hurt me a lot since i big fan from Ash. Well the live continues out Warframe sad to say this is godbye ...

Omg this ETA is killing me i guess is time to finally take a breath from Warframe, sad i really love the game but wait every time an update release andonly release from pc players when we need to wait around 2,5 months to receive the new stuf. Really tired about all those thousands of gamecrashes with no fix, tired about things partially release or when release unfinished like the Ash Prime that cant be colourable, there alot of threads talking about it at art and animation feedback forums but no oneof then have received any answer or reply from any DE islike whatever we dont care and this hurt me a lot since i big fan from Ash. Well the live continues out Warframe sad to say this is godbye ...

dzyrUl2.gif

I agree that some things have been irritating but you don't have to be so melodramatic 

Take a break, come back when some of the major updates have hit.

Ughhhhhhh, if it's been this long without a simple  Excal Rework update, then they better have a good reason, such as that U17 is being bundled with it and we'll be getting U17 generally close to PC(~1-2 weeks), if not I'll be severely dissapointed, but who am I kidding, when have PS4 updates not been dissapointing in thier timing?

Just start calling them the nobody is ever satisfied hotfix, Drew. Don't even list the fixes.

But it is extremely disappointing if we have to wait for U17 for Excalibur. He's the only thing I've been looking forward to for some time now.

Edited by (PS4)KwietStorm

Hotfix July 17th:

- Fixed issue with portal key in Void Sabotage missions

- Fixed Ash Prime helmet not showing up properly in some instances

- Reduced frequency of Forma drops in T3 Defense Rotation C

- Added Bo Prime Blueprint and Ember Prime Helmet Blueprint to T3 Defense Rotation C

- Potential fix for EoM crashes

- Potential fix for ledge grab bug

Sigh

Hotfix July 17th:

- Fixed issue with portal key in Void Sabotage missions

- Fixed Ash Prime helmet not showing up properly in some instances

- Reduced frequency of Forma drops in T3 Defense Rotation C

- Added Bo Prime Blueprint and Ember Prime Helmet Blueprint to T3 Defense Rotation C

- Potential fix for EoM crashes

- Potential fix for ledge grab bug

8D

Thanks Drew!

Edited by (PS4)Viggorrah

Has any one else played a T3 Def since the update?  It appears from the one I did that spawns are now broken in the sense that they are EXTREMELY slow.  It took us an hour and 15 minutes to reach wave 20.  Seriously by the last few waves there was never more than three bad guys on the map at one time.

The final kick in the nuts: the wave 20 reward was a forma BP.

I really hope this was just our mission and not game wide.  If it is game wide then T3D is unplayable until it gets fixed.

Has any one else played a T3 Def since the update?  It appears from the one I did that spawns are now broken in the sense that they are EXTREMELY slow.  It took us an hour and 15 minutes to reach wave 20.  Seriously by the last few waves there was never more than three bad guys on the map at one time.

The final kick in the nuts: the wave 20 reward was a forma BP.

I really hope this was just our mission and not game wide.  If it is game wide then T3D is unplayable until it gets fixed.

I played a T3 Defense earlier after the hotfix and it was fine. Even got an Ash Prime Blueprint at Wave 20.

How many years till ps4 get excalibur's update ?

Not to single you out, but you give a good example of an attitude that is kinda starting to piss me off. It's been said before, and will be said again, it'll happen when it happens.

Look at it from DE's end. This is not just a simple data swap like the cycle c forma. With that, all it takes is a simple bit of info from the server saying "when you load cycle c rewards, f=10 rather than f=20" or whatever the variable and value actually are. Heck, stuff like that is kept server side anyway to prevent cheating. The excal rework involves brand new data files. Lots of them. And they have to be client side. Wireframe and animations, particle effects, lighting effects and dozens of things I'd probably never even think of. It requires a complete overhaul of the entire excal "file". Which we'll have to download.

Point is, the excal rework is large. Between it's size and the fact that it is technically " new" content, it may just have hit critical mass and require cert. Cert is a pain in the butt for all involved. So much so, that DE basically snuck ash prime in on the last update (6 weeks ago?) and used a hotfix to make the drop chance non-zero when prime access went live. That's how much the process sucks. Can you blame DE for not wanting to go through that more often than necessary?

Anyway, even if I am wrong about it's size and certiness (not a programer, here), it still boils down to two scenarios. Either

A) u17 is close, and we get excal and u17 at the same time in a couple of weeks,

Or

B) U17 is not close, and they give us excal rework and the other stuff in order to keep us apeased while they slave away.

Either way, it shouldn't be terribly long before we get it. Chill out, everyone.

Edited by (PS4)Kosis181