[DE]Drew

Ps4: Tubemen Of Regor (16.5.9 - 16.7.2 +Hotfixes)

Just updated on PS4 and I do not like the changed to the Font and the HUD, Completely ruined, unnecessary and not an improvement why the hell all Caps now? like a screamer in a chat.

Fkn amateur Hour

There's a glitch with the event, everyone keeps getting "Transferring Funds: Out Of Range" at random times for random amounts of time despite being right next to the Bursa, or being mid range from it.

Captured some video of a few issues that were caused by the update: I hope that it isn't too painstaking to fix, but they don't seem too difficult. 

Gameplay-wise, they are pretty nasty.

the update gets stuck at [[Preparing to download..(50%)]].
pls help. Also if the update begins it starts the download from the beginning.

If you haven't figured it out already, this update spends a long time in the preparing to download phase.  Wait a few minutes and see if it advances.  Once it finishes the download will show ~13gb but the progress bar will show ~11gb already downloaded and continue from there.

Ohhhh pls seirus!!! 13gb again the same thing....  starting donwload of 0..... 12 hours its not fun....... always will be the same with every update ?  i like the game  but this is really disappointhing in every update has to go through the same :(

Ohhhh pls seirus!!! 13gb again the same thing....  starting donwload of 0..... 12 hours its not fun....... always will be the same with every update ?  i like the game  but this is really disappointhing in every update has to go through the same :(

If you want small updates go to pc. Each update is about 5-30Mb and comes about once avery 2.5 days. The reason big updates are on consoles is because they can't update it that often because of the certification process with sony and microsoft

T1 Defense have been my goto for a while now for leveling weapons/frames but since the update I receive only a minimal amount of xp even after getting over 1000 kills.  Was there a stealth nerf or is this a bug?

Just curious as to why this update doesn't have any new trophies.  Is this expected for all future updates for the PS4 as well?

Trials there are serious issues going can't get past stage 2 game crashes every time!

There is still issues, half my squad dropped in third phase.

Also where is the Nyx Proto skin? It said it would arrive in this update.