Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Tubemen Of Regor (16.5.9 - 16.7.2 +Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Because there's no info at all, when there should SOMETHING at least. The severe lack of any kind of info shows that either the higher ups don't care one bit about us and just send whatever our way whenever they feel like, or that Drew is saying there's no info instead because he knows the info he has would make everything even worse.

Fact is, unless they're planning a surprise, multi-platform release (chances are higher of winning the lottery five times in a row) then we're gonna be waiting at the very least 2 more months for our next update, and it'll probably be another week or two before we get any info on that at all.

If you think that DE actually cares about console Tenno as anything more than an extra source of cash, then you're about as blind as they come.

And before mods decide that I deserve to have my post deleted, I'm simply stating my opinions, and I should be allowed to voice my dissatisfaction with how the developers of a game I put my hard earned money, and large amounts of time, into.

Or, you could take this as it exactly is. It is a game, go do something to occupy yourself until it is available. Information will be provided when they have it. Quit whinning

Edited by (PS4)Knuckles2184

@Drew - I've posted this several times with no response... The shotgun mods and all 3 Hydraulic mods do not drop in PvP as end of mission rewards.

Here is a list of the mods that are not in the drop tables:

Hydraulic Gauge

Hydraulic Chamber

Hydraulic Barrel

Loaded Capacity

Loose Chamber

Any ETA on when these will be added? Nearly a month since the last PvP update should have included these.

Woah, so there are shotgun mods!!! Lol I thought they didn't exist. Haven't used a shotgun in PVP in a while.

When warframe is one of the handful of games you actually enjoy, and the others are at a point where you are burnt out on them, and then you find out that they're going to be giving you the middle finger by holding us back for an update that the lead system hasn't even gotten, it's not hard to get irritated.

-Snip-

Well warframe is pretty much the only game I play, and the mere fact that the update isn't even out for Pc yet, I don't think nobody is receiving the middle finger. This will be a pretty big update, and I rather wait a bit for them to get it right, than have an update that is utter poop.

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Language

It just seems like the updates have been taking longer and longer. Yes there has been a huge increase in content, but taking way longer to get to us.

I disagree with this.  Since I first started playing on PS4 at the beginning of 2014, I have noticed that the time between major updates has been roughly consistent -- this is evidenced by the timeline comparing what update consoles are on (when those go live) as compared to what update the PC version is on at that same moment in time.

For example, back when I first started playing, the Cicero Crisis was going on--that (which brought us up to update 11.5.8) went live on January 23, 2014.  At that same time, PC was playing update 11.8.3.  PC players got update 11.5.8 on January 6th, 2014--so we were a little over 2 weeks behind.

The next update we got, update 12.0, went live for us on March 3, 2014 (an update that PC got on February 5th).  At that same point in time, PC was on update 12.3

Our next update, version 12.4.4, was for the Tethra's Doom event, which went live on March 25th--PC players got that same update on March 10th.  At the time we were playing this, PC players were just getting update 12.6.1.

. . .

Fast forward over a year to the time of the most recent update we got, which was 16.7.2 on June 19th, 2015:  The version PC was on at that same time was 16.9.2.

As the timeline shows, things have been fairly consistent.  There will always be a lag time between the console and PC versions, because the game was originally developed for PC, and then ported to console (and then throw on the console company's certification process on top of that).  I don't expect that to change--that's just how this game has been made, and how it has continued to develop for over a year and a half.

I disagree with this.  Since I first started playing on PS4 at the beginning of 2014, I have noticed that the time between major updates has been roughly consistent -- this is evidenced by the timeline comparing what update consoles are on (when those go live) as compared to what update the PC version is on at that same moment in time.

For example, back when I first started playing, the Cicero Crisis was going on--that (which brought us up to update 11.5.8) went live on January 23, 2014.  At that same time, PC was playing update 11.8.3.  PC players got update 11.5.8 on January 6th, 2014--so we were a little over 2 weeks behind.

The next update we got, update 12.0, went live for us on March 3, 2014 (an update that PC got on February 5th).  At that same point in time, PC was on update 12.3

Our next update, version 12.4.4, was for the Tethra's Doom event, which went live on March 25th--PC players got that same update on March 10th.  At the time we were playing this, PC players were just getting update 12.6.1.

. . .

Fast forward over a year to the time of the most recent update we got, which was 16.7.2 on June 19th, 2015:  The version PC was on at that same time was 16.9.2.

As the timeline shows, things have been fairly consistent.  There will always be a lag time between the console and PC versions, because the game was originally developed for PC, and then ported to console (and then throw on the console company's certification process on top of that).  I don't expect that to change--that's just how this game has been made, and how it has continued to develop for over a year and a half.

Well said, but "us" console cephalons, and tenno just needs to obtain some patience...

Okay, I tried to bite my tounge, keep silent. Let the argument go, U17 comes out when it comes out, and no one will remember or care about this argument.

But this, it proves the first sectence you quoted. Nobody friken reads.

Each and every one of the points you make is addressed in the post you quoted. Which is why I posted it in the first place. I had a long rant and explanation typed up. Posted it, even. But then I thought better of it. It made me feel better to say it, but wouldn't have changed anything and "feeling better" isn't a good enough reason to inflict my rage on others. Which I've already admited, in this thread no less, isn't something I want to do. You wouldn't have read it any more than you read the last one. Or the ones that weren't quoting you. Since you seem to be skipping down to the tl:Dr, here it is.

Tl;dr, if you want to call me a poopy head, fine. Go ahead and do it. I've been called worse, and a lot of the time they were even right. But if you want to argue a point, actually argue it. Don't just repeat your exaggerated opinion over and over, ignoring other people.

Edit: ...got rid of the venom. And the troll bait.

seriously go eat a snickers or something Edited by (PS4)mindsoulja

Ok, that's it, I have had enough! It's been far to long. I have waited and waited but now I'm just sick of it. Why do I have to wait for monthes to get such a simple thing! I'm sorry to rant and rage but I need it off my chest. I'm not waiting any more! I'm going to get a tub of salted caremel ice cream right now and stuff my fat face because salted caremel ice cream is the best ice cream ever and I have not had it in ages!.....Excalibur rework? Meh.

Does forums have a "like" button!^^^

It does, actually. It's the green arrow above quote and multiquote in the bottom right corner of the post. You'll need the full version of the forums. You can find the full version button at the bottom of the page if you're on moble.

First of all, many of you people need to calm down. I want the next update as much as the next guy, but this amount of complaining won't make the next update come faster. If you're bored with Warframe right now, play another game or just take a break. Second, I know that PC doesn't have U17 yet and I'm sure we won't get it until a couple of weeks after, but what I'm hoping DE will do for us console tenno is release the Excalibur rework when U17 comes out for PC so we can be some what occupied until U17 is out for consoles. U17 isn't very far away so I hope this is what happens, but we'll all be happier if the rework came out before PC gets U17.

First of all, many of you people need to calm down. I want the next update as much as the next guy, but this amount of complaining won't make the next update come faster. If you're bored with Warframe right now, play another game or just take a break. Second, I know that PC doesn't have U17 yet and I'm sure we won't get it until a couple of weeks after, but what I'm hoping DE will do for us console tenno is release the Excalibur rework when U17 comes out for PC so we can be some what occupied until U17 is out for consoles. U17 isn't very far away so I hope this is what happens, but we'll all be happier if the rework came out before PC gets U17.

That would be the right thing to do

That's all I've been saying. I'm honestly not even concerned with U17 right now because I know we'll be waiting for it, as usual. But we've been waiting for Excalibur for a quite a while now, on top of him already being available on PC for what over a month? That's what I've been looking forward to since he was first announced and shown, and if they decide to push it to U17, bit only will we have missed the chance to use him before the whole game changes, but we'll just be waiting even longer, because console. I know we keep being told the same thing about no ETA, information when its available, but if the decision has been made to hold back Excalibur, is it too much to just say why? If the manpower isn't there for in between updates, is it too much to say that is the reason? There's a difference between having us wait, and just not communicating progress or reasoning. It would quell a lot of the entitled people in here.

Posting as a reminder to keep the Code of Conduct in mind while posting. 

Using inappropriate language, and posting dev-bashing comments is not condoned and will be cleaned up on the spot. 

Thank you.

So glad they posted this. Hopefully it will keep the ungrateful players from posting comments about the Devs. Perhaps they need a little reminder that this is a FREE TO PLAY game. Quit your whining