Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Tubemen Of Regor (16.5.9 - 16.7.2 +Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Hotfix June 5th:

- Fixed a crash caused by weapon swapping. 
- Removed Ash from Conclave Arsenal.

Ash was not supposed to be usable yet, and as many of you have noticed, he is not balanced for Conclave. So, we ask anyone who currently has Ash equipped to do the honorable thing and select a different Warframe. Thank you, Tenno. 

The raid is extremely boring, the difficulty is ok but been there for 1hr to lost connection is annoying, lower the time needed to complete stage 1 and 2. Like changing to 2 explosion things insted of 4 and phase 2 the shape poping up as soon as a player go too the right panel, otherwise i probably never gonna do it again. Ty

The raid is extremely boring, the difficulty is ok but been there for 1hr to lost connection is annoying, lower the time needed to complete stage 1 and 2. Like changing to 2 explosion things insted of 4 and phase 2 the shape poping up as soon as a player go too the right panel, otherwise i probably never gonna do it again. Ty

lol. it was intensely fun when i did it. have you never raided before? Its fine the way it is, any less and they might as well just hand you the enhancment for landing in mission

well this new font hurts my eyes it sticks out so it makes me feel like I'm a blind person.

at least have a option to change it back or something like that.

the font was much better before this update.

and no I don't have large chat switched on and it's never have been switched on.

this is the only complaint I have here.

So did they remove Ash from Conclave? He was a choice when I logged in before, but now he is not. Checked with my friend and he is not longer an option for them either. Yet oddly enough we have run into others playing Ash in conclave.

Edit - Ok just noticed a post from DEDrew and yeah they did remove himfrom being a choice...

Edited by (PS4)dday3six

Clan scores not working properly for event. Members show up on global leaderboards but not on clan board, making their contributions not count. Very wide spread issue affecting members who have been here long before the current patch.

This has happened with us as well, not global board but profile stats.

This has happened with us as well, not global board but profile stats.

It happend with us too. Shows only 11 instead 16 players in clan top scores.

Even with more than half of our clan done several runs and have scores in profiles.

And sum of max scores of this 11 is equal to overall clan score in global rating!

Seriously DE what the hell? O_o

Looks like someone forgot to edit date what cuts players out of clan scores with release date of this event, and now it counts only old as hek members. o_O

Edited by (PS4)AntonWintercold

I'm positive update did break sentinels. None attack normally.

It seems that they will attack if their attack precept (example Striker, etc) is first (in the top left corner), which is annoying because I'd much rather have Guardian slotted first.

UPDATE: The issue runs pretty deep as well...Guardian will no longer work in the first slot, and will only work when the Sentinel is not executing whatever action is in the first slot. So for example with the attack precipt slotted first (keep in mind it will only work there now too) the Sentinel will continue attacking before using Guardian. So unless all threats are dead or outside of the Sentinel's range it will not use Guardian.

Edited by (PS4)dday3six

I was playing on t3 sabotage and then it crashed and I lost everything but it's fine. I reported the problem hoping it would be fixed but no. I was playing t4 earlier and the game crashed again I lost absolutely everything! I have no mods no prime parts not even xp after it crashed. Why do you have to be so rude? (I was playing on the ps4)

The crashing when switching weapons/loadouts still exists, not very frequent but has happened.

Also I seem to be having an issue with Vauban's Bastille. Even though there were only two enemies, the Bastille seemed to only last a second and they immediately had freedom of movement, even though the Bastille was still up. I'm not sure if this was due to lag or an actual glitch but I will test it further and if it happens again I'll provide video proof.

Another issue, although not very serious I admit, is frame rate drop when spamming Nyx's absorb. It happens when you activate absorb, wait for particles to appear, explode, repeat. Doesn't happen all the time though, seemed to need a party of 4 to happen.

Edited by (PS4)teh1tank

It seems that they will attack if their attack precept (example Striker, etc) is first (in the top left corner), which is annoying because I'd much rather have Guardian slotted first.

UPDATE: The issue runs pretty deep as well...Guardian will no longer work in the first slot, and will only work when the Sentinel is not executing whatever action is in the first slot. So for example with the attack precipt slotted first (keep in mind it will only work there now too) the Sentinel will continue attacking before using Guardian. So unless all threats are dead or outside of the Sentinel's range it will not use Guardian.

That makes the game if not unplayable definitely not enjoyable. Are sentinels also broken on PC?

Hotfix June 5th:

- Fixed a crash caused by weapon swapping. 

- Removed Ash from Conclave Arsenal.

Ash was not supposed to be usable yet, and as many of you have noticed, he is not balanced for Conclave. So, we ask anyone who currently has Ash equipped to do the honorable thing and select a different Warframe. Thank you, Tenno. 

@Drew - Ash is still playable in PvP by anyone who had him set to their loadout before the hotfix. It's BS because people who had Ash set-up are dominating the game making PvP unplayable (yet again).  Please hotfix this, pure garbage... Ash is incredibly OP in PvP, shurikens (25 energy) are 1-hit kill on anyone anywhere.  C'mon guys, get it together...