Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Tubemen Of Regor (16.5.9 - 16.7.2 +Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

The problem with with Warframe is that the game relies on updates for that fun,the game at core is standard theres nothing special about it,the flashing lights and the graphics make it seem fun, its' story is typical, the mechanics are just different genres meshed and organized together, none of those pull you in it consistently without something new to spruce it up. The updates are like toys a company makes,after you've gotten board of the first toy, the very next week they create a second toy but they add stickers to it this time. Also saying Warframe has free updates unlike Battle Feild 4 or has more content then Destiny, we know that but have you looked at other games that give you more for less,Witcher 3,Borderlands series (except the tales from the Borderlands), Batman Arkham night those are the very few that have and will come out, though they don't update as often but they're core gameplay pulls you in without DLCs really needed but rather wanted. Warframe is a game built from the ground up, and we're continuously seeing it growing,changing, and perfected the developers see it still as a work in progress and not the best thats why I assume they still consider it Beta

I agree with your assessment of the core game being the draw but I guess I am looking at it in terms of value. Most if the games you mentioned I have spent 100 or less hours on between core content and dlc where as Warframe has given me over one thousand hours of fun. I played games like the Witcher 3 thru and enjoyed their dabble of free dlc and I even played BF 4 before it was "fixed" and in none of those games do I get the same enjoyment. With every update there are new mechanics, new weapons drastically different then the last and while they don't always appeal to me they do have vast appeal. I get the fact that complaints stem from wanting to play something new in game.

I don't understand why brats keep complaining about updates. This is a free to play game that has updated and optimized more than other games I have paid over $100.00 for ( yes I am looking at you BF4 with premium). People paid $60 off the rip for destiny and haven't gotten nearly as much content as we have in the same span of time. DE added archwing, while not my favorite mode, it could have been its own standalone game. Stop belly aching over PC getting updates first or us being on the same version. That's just stupid!!! They can immediately patch or hotfix pc when they I identify an issue where consoles need to go thru cert. I am more than happyto have pc work out the kinks for me to get a polished build. Sit back, relax and wait for your next free update!! Sheesh man... Ungrateful participation trophy winners... thank you for real smh

Edited by (PS4)rogmac45