Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Tubemen Of Regor (16.5.9 - 16.7.2 +Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Hotfix June 5th:- Fixed a crash caused by weapon swapping. - Removed Ash from Conclave Arsenal.Ash was not supposed to be usable yet, and as many of you have noticed, he is not balanced for Conclave. So, we ask anyone who currently has Ash equipped to do the honorable thing and select a different Warframe. Thank you, Tenno.

lol

There is no honor in any PvP, ever.

Edited by (PS4)Juzam666

Hotfix June 5th:

- Fixed a crash caused by weapon swapping. 

- Removed Ash from Conclave Arsenal.

Ash was not supposed to be usable yet, and as many of you have noticed, he is not balanced for Conclave. So, we ask anyone who currently has Ash equipped to do the honorable thing and select a different Warframe. Thank you, Tenno. 

Treat now  I cant join a single game on conclave  w/o getting destroyed by an Ash.   Shuriken 1 shots n i dnt have the option to use him. I thought conclave 2.0 was to balance thing    . Also thought sill was knowing how to maneuver n not having 7 forma on a gun. But selecting  a character b4 its removed  in a patch 3 hours later is considered skill n Balanced.       U unequipped my deconsstructor from my wyrm prime last update when u fixed that bug... Y cant u do the same to Ash?   5 lex P shots to kill him?     Every single game I join hes there.          Balanced 2.0      hot trash.  Wtf   no point in trying conclave if my K/D gunn suffer that terribly .  TBH there was more balance when u culd use RG+reflection+R+Qt+Flo   just saying GG DE    sux i missed that exploit.   

Edited by [DE]Danielle
language

B4 i did the raid I hated it   I thought it was gunn b a weak mix between Cicero and Tethras.  I did it. I enjoyed it a lot it was great.  I cant wait for more.    I wish they were harder tho . Nightmare  shuld b Reg mode Imo. Maybe i'm just 2 pro. GG DE    GOOD FUN.  Glad we waited for the optimal  performance 

CE-34878-0 Very frustrating to say the least .

CE-34878-0

Crashed after around 10 minutes without doing any missions first

This is a fairly common PS4 error. If it persists, a fresh install might fix it. 

So many visual bugs:

1. String on Bows are on wrong position. (You can see it best in Arsenal on Paris Prime.)

2. Elemental FX is behind the weapon, if u run and if u disable it, Warframe runs much smoother.

3. Syndicate Syandanas don't work well on the Liset. (For example, the Arbiters one is invisible on first equip and if u go again on the arsenal, it works.)

4. Still no fix for emblems on bulky kubrows.

5. Still low Resolution on Targis Prime leg armor parts.

6. Still no fix for Targis Prime leg armor wrong position of the effect on the left leg. (iI u look in front of the Warframe.)

7. Still no fix for the Prime Emblem (glitching line from the middle to the left if u look in front.)

8. Still no fix for dangly syandanas stuck in animation while you melee while loki's invisibiliy is active.

9. Still missing many sounds on warframe stances, like the  nekros and volt stances on other Warframes.

10. Arrows on bows are way to big.

11. Wrong texture of Edo Primes chest plate on Loki Primes Decoy.

12. Many fonts are way to big, like in the chat or the hud.

Pls DE fix these problems. Many of them are active since months.

Edited by (PS4)NeroRedgrave

@Drew - 1200 Hours in Warframe and I've never once had this error... Yesterday I got this error CE-34878-0 four times, twice while in a Raid, twice in my Arsenal changing gear.

If that's the error code for when the game closes, same here.

56days (Jesus what am I doing...) of game time logged, until this update I never once got that error.

Perhaps it's the wtf is ash still doing in PvP error.

or...

Thanks Obama

Edited by (PS4)Juzam666

Hotfix June 5th:

- Fixed a crash caused by weapon swapping. 

Apparently there are more bugs remaining that involve the arsenal.

Warframe has crashed to the blue screen several times when using the arsenal since update 16.5 went live, and continues to do so even since the hotfix 3 days ago.  It happens not only when swapping weapons, but also when installing/removing mods, and when customizing appearances as well.

well this new font hurts my eyes it sticks out so it makes me feel like I'm a blind person.

Try not sitting so close to your television. The font looks fine to me.

at least have a option to change it back or something like that.

the font was much better before this update.

and no I don't have large chat switched on and it's never have been switched on.

this is the only complaint I have here.

Try not sitting so close to your television. It looks fine to me