Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Tubemen Of Regor (16.5.9 - 16.7.2 +Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Wait, who's quoting who? Anyway It has nothing to do with distance from the TV. The font size on the tabs was changed. It doesn't even look like it was done intentionally. Point is there are no options for changing the font, so what looks fine to you does not look fine to others.

Also hilarious for apparently feeling like a blind person because the  font is so visible that it hurts eyes.

Edited by (PS4)KwietStorm

Today i saw a player use the tempo royale stance that was removed from pvp, one more thing,the same player switched from mag prime to volt prime to valkyr, maybe my eyes were drunk when i saw the warframe but he was definitely using tempo royal

Are you sure it wasn't Cleaving Whirlwind?

Edited by (PS4)TheKingsAutopsy

Are you sure it wasn't Cleaving Whirlwind?

I have seen also few tempo royale users too. There is no way to mistake tempo royale for cleaving whirlwind as tempo royale is only stance with 5-hit attack from pressing single button. Also due tempo royale's range, speed and IV frames in combos there is nothing what can be done against players who blocks and channels constantly. I hope these players would get severe punishments for using mod wich isnt even avaible anymore. Luckily i now know one player who uses it so i can just leave game as soon i see him.

With False Profit Event now over, is a Tactical Alert planned to tide us over until Tubemen of Regor or will Events and Tactical Alerts go live as listed in thread every two weeks?

If every two weeks, U17 is a long way off. Drag. Want my Excalibur rework! As well as the other assorted U17 Tenno offerings.