Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Tubemen Of Regor (16.5.9 - 16.7.2 +Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

@Drew - 1200 Hours in Warframe and I've never once had this error... Yesterday I got this error CE-34878-0 four times, twice while in a Raid, twice in my Arsenal changing gear.

Lol ive dished out dozens of blue screens in the old conclave. Ripline someone holding block with reflection lol. Take their gun with a halikar n shoot them.#rekt  Rude I kno but it was funny. I also got a room in my dojo that will crash ur game as soon as u enter it    its called the 'crash pad'  i like to think the cumilitive error reports help DE better this game   its the greatest game in all history   

Probably blackout tactical alert and then tubemens

According to the news section of this website, the dates for tactical alerts aren't confirmed and tubemen will take place staring from the 17th, which means we will either go straight to tubemen then get tactical alerts (ogma and blackout) or have 1 of the tax alerts this weekend.

Are we going to get a update on the Nyx Nemesis skin anytime soon? PC had it while the False Profit event was going on and I assumed that would be the same for us but that event has now ended and still no skin.

Edited by (PS4)Yugureki

On DevStream they just announced that they can't release Nyx skin until next certed build.

Just to confirm, we did have plans to release the Nyx skin today, but we have to wait a little longer, unfortunately. 

Just to confirm, we did have plans to release the Nyx skin today, but we have to wait a little longer, unfortunately. 

So will consoles have to wait till the next big update to get the nemesis nyx skin? Or is a fix already ready and being submitted to cert so we can get the skin next week?

Don't quote me on this, but

I don't think it will be made available through the PSN store.  It will more than likely be made available for for a limited time through the in-game Warframe Market for Platinum.  (Example:  Day of the dead skins / Excalibur's Proto skin)

I was watching the Devstream and from what I could tell, it looked like there was some sort of issue that is going to cause another certification to happen in order to get us the Nyx Nemesis skin.  I don't know if they will submit a cert for us for "Just the skin" or if we will have to wait until the next "big" cert. 

I'm not even entirely sure that it is a problem that needs certification to fix, this is just what I gathered from what I saw on the stream.

I hope this information is at least somewhat helpful!

Don't quote me on this, but

I don't think it will be made available through the PSN store. It will more than likely be made available for for a limited time through the in-game Warframe Market for Platinum. (Example: Day of the dead skins / Excalibur's Proto skin)

I was watching the Devstream and from what I could tell, it looked like there was some sort of issue that is going to cause another certification to happen in order to get us the Nyx Nemesis skin. I don't know if they will submit a cert for us for "Just the skin" or if we will have to wait until the next "big" cert.

I'm not even entirely sure that it is a problem that needs certification to fix, this is just what I gathered from what I saw on the stream.

I hope this information is atleast somewhat helpful!

They were definitely talking about a cert when they announced there was something wrong with the skin, and that they would have to send that into cert. The only question now is what else will be in the cert and how long until it gets sent in.

They were definitely talking about a cert when they announced there was something wrong with the skin, and that they would have to send that into cert. The only question now is what else will be in the cert and how long until it gets sent in.

Most likely what else will be in there will be the new prime stuff.

Maybe that new weapon pc got also.

But yea we won't be getting till next update hits

I saw you Drew in the relay today next to Darvo. You and your Nova. Were you talking to him about his new delivery of nemesis skins being delayed due to formarions? Also, I stood beside you in the relay for half an hour waving and trying to meditate with you, are we not friends? (Got some screen shots too) Edited by (PS4)ltachiUchiha4700

Fix this DE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when clicking on any object in list, ordis or lotus repeated lines for 5 or 4 times then sometimes game crash( happens when going to arsenal or market and nav and walking to arsenal)

Corrupted data when saving

random error notes in void and survival and list 

Ya the Ordis remix is very real  i almost want the old UI back just so I dnt have to read the same line for 3 min at a time    DE Plz nerf Ordis  hes way to OP also plz bring back the old wraith twin vipers sound the new one sounds like an autistic dex furis