Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Tubemen Of Regor (16.5.9 - 16.7.2 +Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Well the next prime stuff will be out within 2 weeks to 3 weeks

So we have to get the update before it's out.

Im hoping it's really is just a quick fix and it gets submitted to Sony by next week else they may just be adding u16.8 to us before they submit it.

Well the next prime stuff will be out within 2 weeks to 3 weeks

So we have to get the update before it's out.

Im hoping it's really is just a quick fix and it gets submitted to Sony by next week else they may just be adding u16.8 to us before they submit it.

I would about bet that the ash prime and stuff is already in our build. Just waiting for the timer to finish counting down on the volt prime access

Prime access are already in build n dont let chinese datamines confirm  ash prime remember  Loki P modl was leaked b4 the release  of Rhino P just saying. DE will tease it b4 its release  not some minor.  Fairly certain  DE can switch it out. But its aleady in build so just kinda rambling at this point

DE, something has to be done about these CE errors... I've crashed 4 times today, 2 were neural sensor runs where I've lost about 40 today alone. 2 were during Raids.  The game is incredibly unstable after last patch, something has to be done about this.

Feel lucky u never ran in to me during old conclave.  I crashed games for trololol. Notoriously 1 major a hole 

The game is incredibly unstable after last patch, it crash even when i was on lisset looking syndicates tabs, it remember old times, when i used windows ME for games

DP.

i love this game but this have been awfull, after last upd.

Edited by (PS4)ozric79

Just something to note which I found kind of odd -- I was playing Evolve this morning for a minute, and...

I crashed with exact same CE error, mid-game that I get with warframe lately (I crashed 4-5 times in about 10 minutes the other night while swapping through my primaries).  I haven't had the crash with no error report yet or a corrupt save, but I am hearing of people having this on several other games as well. 

Just something to note which I found kind of odd -- I was playing Evolve this morning for a minute, and...

I crashed with exact same CE error, mid-game that I get with warframe lately (I crashed 4-5 times in about 10 minutes the other night while swapping through my primaries).  I haven't had the crash with no error report yet or a corrupt save, but I am hearing of people having this on several other games as well. 

I think this is server side, something seemed to happen Friday afternoon (PST), there was a time that was getting the "disconnected from chat server" message, since then is when the broken stuff started to happen.