The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T4 Survival 7 Or 8 Hours , Formations

_F0G

You will be forced to extract/fail long before you hit 8 hours.  8 hours was/is believable BEFORE Damage 2.0 and before many of our weapons got nerfed.  But now?  Hell nah....

Have you calculated the potential enemy level at 8 hours?  

Edited by Ishki88

Why would you torture yourself in this way? 7-8 in the same mission, doing the same thing over and over again.

back in the day when I used to push world firsts in wow, my raid team took 2 weeks vacation and would raid constantly when a new raid was dropped. By constantly, i mean we allotted 6 hours a day for sleep, 3 20 minute meal breaks, and a 4 15 minute coffee/smoke/stretch time. That's 16 hours of raid time each day until we cleared. We got close several times, achieved us firsts a couple times.. I don't see how an 8 hour survival would be too bad. At least you're spending most of your time playing instead of running to your body. Edited by DrMarlboro

You will be forced to extract/fail long before you hit 8 hours.  8 hours was/is believable BEFORE Damage 2.0 and before many of our weapons got nerfed.  But now?  Hell nah....

Have you calculated the potential enemy level at 8 hours?

Actualy no, you can stay at least 10,5h for sure...after nullifiers :)

I didn't even make it through the first page. So much wrong with this. You can't move, even with 99% DR, at that point. 1% of the damage they do will one shot you. You can't do this at all without 4x CP. Enemies are well into the thousands by 4 hours. The only way you're killing anything at that point is Shield Polarize and AMD, Bladestorm may still work but there's no room for an Ash in a survival team planning on going that far because of the new CC requirements (Nullifiers) and the spawn mechanics. I've only personally run Bladestorm up to level 1200, was against Infested and prior to Transient Fortitude. It was definitely still killing, but I don't think it would have been fast enough to maintain air.

So, this is most likely going to sound rude, or simply condescending (which it is not meant to be), but considering the lack of knowledge on such runs most people seemed to be displaying here (apart from a few), I thought I'd give an honest opinion and add a couple of things.

I'd just love to say first that 7-8 hours of gaming non stop is easily doable, and is no different than people whose jobs include staying 7-8 hours behind a computer.

This is not directed to you Vesiga, but rather to _F0G : your statement is wrong :)

Scaling goes up at more or less the same speed up to 2h40mins or so, at which point you'll be facing level ~1k enemies.

And then, scaling sh*t bricks and enemies go over 2k in term of levels in less than 30 minutes, at which point they'll most likely one shot you all, 99% Trin or not. (although you'll probably get one shot even before they reach that level, but you know..)

Source:

lRSlgdr.jpg

Physique is not required to make Trin able to cast a 99% Blessing.

I seriously cannot believe 5 "persons" actually upvoted that... ^

Faith in humanity lost? Checked.

I believe this was an exploit __Kastiel__'s clan found, if I recall correctly, the 2 other players on the leaderboards with solo scores, and the other 2 with a duo score were from the same clan as he was, and no, it is not possible to solo for that long, for the sole reason that enemies' armor scales so high that you cannot take them down without 4 x CP.

I would really like to thank Mofixil for his input on this thread, as I believe he's the only one who actually gave some feedback, with right claims and points, and didn't just "olol 8hours u need diapers".

I would also personally say that I do believe it is possible to play a T4 survival for that long, but not with your setup. If I recall correctly, level 1000+ ancient healers take around 40-60mil damage to take down, which is something your setup cannot achieve in the required amount of time to keep the flow of LS consistent enough not to run out.

Listen to this guy :)

My personnal best was around 2h30 in t4 surv with a basic camp setup : desecrate nekros, vortex vauban (range and duration), disarm (not irradiating !!!!!) loki, and speed nova. I would strongly recommend starting with that before considering a 7/8 hours run (which is not feasible, the 8h solo run by Kastiel werefrom the exploit of some bug). Basically, the only thing that will limit your time is the focus of the player, and the damages to keep up life support (at 2h, ennemy level is around 300 or more i dont remember)

Steps :

1 ) Find a nice spot (can be sewer, or any dead end room, as long as ennemies dont have direct line of sight on you)

2) Spam : vauban vortex a bit outside the room, speed nova for the damage buff and to get the ennemies faster (more ls), nekros desecrate as much as possible but still doing as much damage as possible), loki disarm (if ennemies go through the vortex, al least they will be unarmed, they will still one shot you tho, but at leats they wont blast the entire team)

3) extract when too bored or not enough life support

Suggestion :

-4 CP is a MUST and weapons with viral damages

-Run at least 1 or 2 maxed (6 formas) torid (firestorm is a good addition to kill nullifier from further) and spam on the vortex

OR

-Get some fast firing weapon to explode nullifiers shield as fast as possible : synoid gammacor, phage (viral damages are sweet), quanta, ... (the only job onf those weap is exploding nullifiers shield, but damages are still appreciated)

-If not enough life support, loki should activate those in the room you are camping (so new one can respwn close to you and not super far away

-Infinite damage of punch trhough amprex are much appreciated when there are a lot of ennemies in the vortex

-prepare a lot of large energy, ammo, health team restore

-At the end, do not try to revive downed players (or the entire squad will just die, and die again when reviving), just make loki go for the extact.

-Get a good playlist/movie you will need it

If you want to stay even longer, replace speed nova by shield polarize mag (maxed strenght) and vortex vauban by a bastille vauban (duration, range and strenght). The trick is to get as many ennemies with SHIELD in the bastille (so wait for some shield osprey to get in there, or some eximus fusion moa) and then polarize it, do not spam. Personnaly, I never had much success with that strategy.

Edited by Zerdfer

dont listen to anone who tels you it is imposible!

Why you want to do this?

4Tw8JU3.jpg

This is why!

thanks for the motive dude ,, i wanted to collect some enough formations and info to do it that is all 

DE should implement a time limit on survival mission. 1 Hour max. This way people won't do insane S#&$ like anything beyond 1 hour or something like that. People shouldn't disregard their health. playing nonstop for 7 to 8 hours is insane. You should seek professional help if you even consider doing something like this.

I didn't even make it through the first page. So much wrong with this. You can't move, even with 99% DR, at that point. 1% of the damage they do will one shot you. You can't do this at all without 4x CP. Enemies are well into the thousands by 4 hours. The only way you're killing anything at that point is Shield Polarize and AMD, Bladestorm may still work but there's no room for an Ash in a survival team planning on going that far because of the new CC requirements (Nullifiers) and the spawn mechanics. I've only personally run Bladestorm up to level 1200, was against Infested and prior to Transient Fortitude. It was definitely still killing, but I don't think it would have been fast enough to maintain air.

Actually that ash augment where you turn everyone invisible works great in long survival runs.

DE should implement a time limit on survival mission. 1 Hour max. This way people won't do insane S#&$ like anything beyond 1 hour or something like that. People shouldn't disregard their health. playing nonstop for 7 to 8 hours is insane. You should seek professional help if you even consider doing something like this.

in what way would this be different from working at a computer for an 8 hour day? its no more unhealthy than what many people do as a day job. the only difference is they are doing it for enjoyment. just because you dont see it as enjoyable does not by any means mean someone needs professional help. i could say you need professional help because you spend to much time at work, or too much time fishing.